Collecting (ordering closed) Aria's Tribute Cards Mold Group Buy #3 (5 Viewers)

Did these get printed with GB 1s chips or will it be a separate run?
They got confirmation that they are ready to ship in GB1

I was thinking the same thing. I there was a couple of weeks difference between this one and GB1 right?

@Pawn38 got the same email I did, so I think GB #1 and #2 are both about ready to ship. You guys should be next up! Keep in mind there is a Chinese holiday from Oct 1-7.

Anyone willing to spare a cash sample set? I want to at least have a collection of it. Now I'm starting to think I need a cash set of these now.

If there is another group buy, would it be too much ask if there was a cash sample set (verison with the $ sign) of the higher denominations for collection purposes? And maybe adding $25 option for the cash set. Or adding $25 option in the design of the current $20.

Last edited:
Anyone willing to spare a cash sample set? I want to at least have a collection of it. Now I'm starting to think I need a cash set of these now.

If there is another group buy, would it be too much ask if there was a cash sample set (verison with the $ sign) of the higher denominations for collection purposes? And maybe adding $25 option for the cash set. Or adding $25 option in the design of the current $20.
I padded my numbers a little in my GB and I think the others did as well. Once we all have chips in hand, I suspect there will be a few extra sample sets. Just be patient.

Anyone want to buy me out of my aria set? I ended up getting what I needed from a previous order.

Here’s my breakdown

300x T100 (white)
150x T500
300x T1000
200x T5000
100x T25000

(Possibly some T100,000 if you needed some)

PM me if you’re interested, and if nobody wants them I’ll just list.

-Dan

Did these get shipped out yet?
I know 1&2 get updates in the other thread but couldn’t remember what was up with these.
Thanks

Blacked out my last name so a bunch of internet randos don't have it even though all the people who paid me do. But yeah, they sent me this "proof of life" picture with a UPS tracking number that won't activate until the chips are state side. Got this photo on Oct 28, so 2-3 months from that date.

Attachments

• unnamed.gif
    unnamed.gif
    550.7 KB · Views: 135
Blacked out my last name so a bunch of internet randos don't have it even though all the people who paid me do. But yeah, they sent me this "proof of life" picture with a UPS tracking number that won't activate until the chips are state side. Got this photo on Oct 28, so 2-3 months from that date.
Thanks for the update. I’m in like 5 GBs and couldn’t remember what the status was.

I’ll post next week if they’re here yet?:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom