Collecting (ordering closed) Aria's Tribute Cards Mold Group Buy #3 (1 Viewer)

I had about half-dozen wrappers break before they arrived to me and I'm sure a few more broke after I shipped them out. I'm making notes notes of shipping issues and this is the second one. I can send you a couple of leftover T500 from the sample set chips.

I also somehow sent someone 150x$20 instead of 150xT25. If anyone ends up with extra T25 please let me know- I probably shorted you something else and want to make sure the individual missing the T25s gets 'em. I ordered a bunch of extra cash chips so I could sell off a few sets and can replenish from those but I only have a handful of tourney chips.
Yes please do send them.

IMG_20211230_160342__01.jpg
IMG_20211230_160547__01.jpg
IMG_20211230_161123__01.jpg
IMG_20211230_161137__01.jpg
IMG_20211230_160606__01.jpg

@Nanook

I had about half-dozen wrappers break before they arrived to me and I'm sure a few more broke after I shipped them out. I'm making notes notes of shipping issues and this is the second one. I can send you a couple of leftover T500 from the sample set chips.

I also somehow sent someone 150x$20 instead of 150xT25. If anyone ends up with extra T25 please let me know- I probably shorted you something else and want to make sure the individual missing the T25s gets 'em. I ordered a bunch of extra cash chips so I could sell off a few sets and can replenish from those but I only have a handful of tourney chips.
250xt25 - but i gotta say, amazing job and i'm really happy with them. honest mistake with some of the quantities. thanks!

Looking to purchase some $5 cash chips from this group buy if anyone has extra they’re willing to sell. Hoping for around 120 chips.. Will pay a good amount for them!

Looking to purchase some $5 cash chips from this group buy if anyone has extra they’re willing to sell. Hoping for around 120 chips.. Will pay a good amount for them!
If anyone hasn't got back to you yet, I have a rack that I am willing to part with. Might be able to let go of a barrel as well.

I'm placing another small order from China and want to give preference to people that were in GB#3. Going to close the order when I get to around 10k chips. Delivery probably in April-May if I had to guess.

I'm placing another small order from China and want to give preference to people that were in GB#3. Going to close the order when I get to around 10k chips. Delivery probably in April-May if I had to guess.
Were you going to start a new thread? Or should we post our numbers here?

Were you going to start a new thread? Or should we post our numbers here?
I'm considering this a semi-stealth group buy. I totally messed up shipping on 2 orders and a few hundred chips were lost- I need to replace those. This is sort of #3b and not really fully GB#5. I don't have the stomach for another 24k chips.

You can send me quantities here or pm them to me.

I'm considering this a semi-stealth group buy. I totally messed up shipping on 2 orders and a few hundred chips were lost- I need to replace those. This is sort of #3b and not really fully GB#5. I don't have the stomach for another 24k chips.

You can send me quantities here or pm them to me.
I'll shoot you a PM with my quantities when I figure out the breakdown.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom