Collecting (ordering closed) Aria's Tribute Cards Mold Group Buy #3 (2 Viewers)

If anyone thinks they ordered too many T25 chips, I’m down to take 60-100 of them off of their hands.. let me know! Thanks

Okay but seriously- I can't do this all in Haiku form. I need to invoice people for shipping ASAP but I have a lot going on this week. I'll try to send out invoices in the next day or two and will need shipping addresses right quick. Expect a DM soon or feel free to start one with me.

Please send me address
Poker chips are people too
They need a good home
giphy.gif

I'm so excited to see these in person. I'm all giddy knowing that these will arrive by the new year.

That's so awesome! So do they look as great in person as they do in the pictures?
They look suuuper good. I made a little array of chips you may be familiar with so you can see em in the same photo with the same in camera processing/white balance.

Attachments

• B9878F4D-C9D5-4797-8214-A226D6AF7C63.jpeg
    B9878F4D-C9D5-4797-8214-A226D6AF7C63.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 193
btw in case anyone is wondering how it's taking me so long to mail these, inventorying the order before I started packing took half a day and I've spent at least 20 hours since Friday moving these out of my home. I sorted all the orders before packing and counted everything again to make sure I wasn't shorting anyone anything. Then ran out of packing materials twice. So far about a third of the total chip count has been shipped out and now that I have a process to pack & ship it's going a little faster. Hoping to be done Wednesday evening.

Thanks for both the update and for the effort. I can confirm from doing several GB's that it does take more time than one would think...

Looking 2-3 racks of T500 if anyone willing to sell. Maybe a rack or barrels of T25k and T5000 also. I might buy a full set if needed.

Last edited:
btw in case anyone is wondering how it's taking me so long to mail these out.....hoping to be done Wednesday evening.
Ok, so now it is Thursday evening and past the time when any PO is still open. I don't think it is too much to ask for an update. It shouldn't take you more than 1 minute.

Right now is not the time to be making fun of people asking for an update so don't go there... 10 pages today all about me getting scammed $500 & I'm not in the mood

Got sick yesterday (booster hangover) and didn't get them all out. So I got the rest of them out today.

And strangely, both yours and Fokker's went out today. I'll send you tracking info in a few minutes.

@nlhenerd the wrapping came loose on the T500 and I am two chips short of the T500...
I had about half-dozen wrappers break before they arrived to me and I'm sure a few more broke after I shipped them out. I'm making notes notes of shipping issues and this is the second one. I can send you a couple of leftover T500 from the sample set chips.

I also somehow sent someone 150x$20 instead of 150xT25. If anyone ends up with extra T25 please let me know- I probably shorted you something else and want to make sure the individual missing the T25s gets 'em. I ordered a bunch of extra cash chips so I could sell off a few sets and can replenish from those but I only have a handful of tourney chips.

I had a .5 and.25 chip break during shipping. That's not too bad given my order had over 2000 chips in it. Luckily I ordered some cash sample sets from another group buy and those should cover the broken chips.

I had a .5 and.25 chip break during shipping. That's not too bad given my order had over 2000 chips in it. Luckily I ordered some cash sample sets from another group buy and those should cover the broken chips.
If you sent me quantities of what broke I will send you replacements in a bubble envelope. I have a lot of extra cash chips but only a few for tourneys.

There was a moment I ran out of packing materials and probably under-padded some spots. Since the chips made it all the way from China with only some broken wrappers, I must take full responsibility for any actually-broken chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom