Collecting (ordering closed) ARIA'S Cut Cards (1 Viewer)

I don't mind paying a few extra pennies, but a) the order should have been placed months ago and b) whatever reason it wasn't, should have been communicated back then too.
Yes. I dropped the ball. Between getting covid, getting 32,000 chips packed up and shipped out, and having to find an assisted living facility for my mother to move into, oh, and working, I allowed the priority on this project to drop lower than I should have. I didn't follow up as often as I could have with the organizer. I'll take the blame for that.

Should anyone feel that they did not get their cut cards in a timely manner, and would like to exit this GB, just PM me and I will get you a refund of what you have already paid.

I suppose paying your GB organizer with shipping and them him reimbursing me for his entire group?

@Pawn38 @nlhenerd @cgpilot @lrapley You guys let me know your thoughts on all this. And post a link to this post from your own threads.
I'm fine with adding the extra $0.15 per card to the shipping fee and then reimburse you for the group. Saves everyone from having to make two payments.

Hey Gang - It's almost Cut Card Time!

Cards have been received by the organizer, packed and shipped, and are on the way to your GB organizers! We should have them before this week is up, Yay!

As I said there was a small increase to the cost of the cards of 15 cents, and when I paid the total to @JesterTX who organized the the Cut Card buy, I rounded up the payment by $22 as a thanks to him. This amounted to 3 cents a card, bringing the total cost per card to $1.50. In the following table I have recomputed everyone's order adding in a shipping cost if that wasn't provided at the time of ordering, showing the new recalculated total, subtracting what you paid previously when you ordered and resulting in a new total amount due.

On the far left of the table you see a column titled "GB?" I've sorted the table by this field, and this shows you who will be sending you your cards, and who you need to pay the additional shipping and cost increase to.

1 - @TX_Golf_N_Poker
2 - @Pawn38
3 - @nlhenerd
4 - @cgpilot
NA - @TX_Golf_N_Poker
SS - @lrapley

Look up the "Add'l Amount Due" column to the far right and send that to your GB organizer. I'm not sure they would want me to post their email address here in the public forum, so if you don't already have it from your previous transaction, PM them directly.

If you have ordered 4 cards or less, you'll see a red $1.00 in your Cost of Shipping. I feel it is safe to mail that small of a number in a plain envelope with a stamp, but if you would prefer a padded mailer instead, just pay the extra $4 and let your GB organizer know that is your preference.

Here is the table. Once I post this, if it's too small or your can't click it and zoom in, then I'll post a bigger one in another post. Stay tuned for pics of the cards once we receive them in a day or two!!!

1644984247882.png

1644984281939.png

I'd also be interested in some of these if there are extras. Planning on participating in the Aria Cards Mold GB coming up, so these would be great to have along with the Aria Dealer Buttons I've got!

I'd also be interested in some of these if there are extras. Planning on participating in the Aria Cards Mold GB coming up, so these would be great to have along with the Aria Dealer Buttons I've got!
Let me get the initial orders out, then PM me in a couple days. I will have a few extras available.

Just a reminder, if you are paying me for your additional amount due, and you need to PM me, please try to use our previous PM thread for the cut card order. I don't have the greatest memory, so it helps me a lot if I can see our previous posts. Also my email for PP is in the first post of that PM thread.

Update: 2/22/22

Payments for shipping are coming in pretty slow. I have dropped off 13 of 42 packages to go out tomorrow when the PO reopens. It's closed today for Presidents day. This constitutes all paid postage at this time. I will send out the remainder as the payments per the schedule above come in. I was hoping to avoid sending a whole bunch of individual PMs if possible. Eventually I will PM those who haven't paid.

20220221_112950.jpg

I'm noticing that a few of you skipped ordering the Lavender colored cards. BIG MISTAKE. This card along with the yellow one are by far the two best looking cards. FIRE!!!

20220221_131558.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone in this thread has poker size Aria cut cards or DBs they’d sell hit me up. Would love one or two for a couple new sets I just bought. Gracias!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom