Are hot dogs (in buns) sandwiches? (3 Viewers)

Are hot dogs (in buns) sandwiches?

• Yes

Votes: 109 41.8%
  • No

Votes: 152 58.2%

• Total voters
As you should. I just got a Traeger so my new thing is smoking everything lol.
I have a homemade LPG tank BBQ so I cant really justify buying one when I have no where to put it
Plus I go and spend 700 on chips and then a 1100 Traeger is out of line XD I will get one here one day
Home Depot gets the pellets in for pretty much stateside cost so one day

I have a homemade LPG tank BBQ so I cant really justify buying one when I have no where to put it
Plus I go and spend 700 on chips and then a 1100 Traeger is out of line XD I will get one here one day
Home Depot gets the pellets in for pretty much stateside cost so one day
[/QUOTE

Yea I still haven’t heard the last of it from the wife lol. But she loves what it makes!

What an interesting thread, I don't believe I've heard of this lively debate before, how have I missed this.

So let me get this straight, the question is, "Are hot dogs in buns sandwiches?" hmmm :unsure:

As the sad owner of a bachelor’s in MarketIng, I can say that this is the kind of stuff our professors got excited about.

And that is why they’re in the teaching business.
They're called Parisare and they're f#cking delicious if you put a fried egg on top they're even more f#cking awesome and your professors where f#cking right!!

Screenshot_20210621-001351_Chrome.jpg

I figured you’d just grill them next to the burgers and put them together for a double, add some bacon strips....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom