Are hot dogs (in buns) sandwiches? (8 Viewers)

Are hot dogs (in buns) sandwiches?

• Yes

Votes: 110 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 154 58.3%

• Total voters
this is a serious question - is a calzone a pizza?

wife gave up pizza for lent a few years ago and I caught her eating a calzone - told her she was going to hell for bending the rules as a calzone is a pizza folded in half.
Folded would be one thing but it ceases being a pizza once sealed.

wife gave up pizza for lent a few years ago and I caught her eating a calzone - told her she was going to hell for bending the rules as a calzone is a pizza folded in half.

Definitely a pizza sandwich

Not a Pizza, it's a Calzone... :D

The insane Atlantic link from @bentax1978 earlier thought that Oreos were sandwiches and hot dogs weren't

They are literally called Oreo Sandwich Cookies. #sandwichfacts

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nabisco-Oreo-Chocolate-Sandwich-Cookies-19.1-oz/23658442

Uoreo.png

Last edited:
WTF is a sandwich draft and who even does that?

They draft a lot of things. They have drafted:

Sandwiches
90s Rap Albums
Presidential Administrations
Celebrity Sex Tapes
Candy
Casual Dining Restaurants
Taco Bell Menu Items

All Fantasy Everything: solid podcast.

Sandwich=food item placed between two or more pieces of bread.

Hot dogs buns are not cut through all the way and therefore do not qualify as a sandwich

Jack,

Will you honor the result of the poll, which at this moment is a resounding NO!? Or have you thumbed your nose at democracy in action?

Jack,

Will you honor the result of the poll, which at this moment is a resounding NO!? Or have you thumbed your nose at democracy in action?

It only shows me how much the sandwich side has to work and organize effectively before the next poll.

Jack is a contrarian by nature. This will only make him more determined.

I see through this ruse.

85JxB27.png

Jack,

Not everything comes down to the popular vote.

Sangwich not sandwich spelled and pronounced with a g. Sub roll is called a spuckie. An Italian features salami, mortadella, hot capicola, imported provolone. Everything on it would feature tomatoes, onions, pickles, hot stuff, oil and oregano.

Sangwich not sandwich spelled and pronounced with a g. Sub roll is called a spuckie. An Italian features salami, mortadella, hot capicola, imported provolone. Everything on it would feature tomatoes, onions, pickles, hot stuff, oil and oregano.
Is it required for the provolone to have been imported?

if it has a name already its not a sandwich, hot dog, hamburger, quesadilla.

if it has bread and meat or cheese between 2 pieces of bread or a bun, its a sandwich.

How about a Reuben? A tuna melt? A Monte Cristo? A sloppy Joe?

Folded would be one thing but it ceases being a pizza once sealed.

Then what is this?

upload_2017-2-22_11-35-15.png

It's when you follow a sandwich closely to reduce drag.

The-Shit-Sandwich-feedback-get-lighthouse-blog.png

Thanks, this is a cool poll bruh.
I have some minor concerns: that you don't actually care which answer is true, or are not open to changing your mind.
Hey, that's a great shawl collared sweater.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom