Anyone Live In/Near Saratoga Springs, NY? (1 Viewer)

TheOffalo

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
A friend of mine calls himself Fat Paulie, and I'd like to get him a shirt from a business called Fat Paulie's Delicatessen in Saratoga Springs, NY. I reached out to the store asking if they sold the shirts I see their workers wear and whether they'd be willing to ship to California, and I got a response saying they weren't set up to do any shipping. I guess that implies they do sell the shirt, but only in person...?

It's been a few months, so I may check in with the store again, but I was wondering if anyone lived near in/near Saratoga Springs and might be able to buy a shirt and send it to me here in CA.

I'm going to Saratoga Performing Arts Center July 8-9 to see Dave Matthews Band. If you haven't found one by then, let me know.

Thanks everyone for the suggestion. I just emailed the shop again since it's been almost 6 months since I checked with them last. Maybe they'll be willing to ship out merch now. Anyway, if I don't hear back, or if they can't, I'll definitely reach out to @bentax1978 (who @moechar also pointed me to in PM).

Thanks everyone for the suggestion. I just emailed the shop again since it's been almost 6 months since I checked with them last. Maybe they'll be willing to ship out merch now. Anyway, if I don't hear back, or if they can't, I'll definitely reach out to @bentax1978 (who @moechar also pointed me to in PM).
I can be your backup plan if needed. GL!

I'm up that way every now and then, so just reach out and let me know what they say

Thank you to those who pointed me toward people who might be able to help and those who offered their assistance. Great community as always. I decided to go a different direction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom