Anyone know anything about these chairs? (1 Viewer)

saleen121212

Full House
Reaction score
They look comfy, but I can't tell who makes them. Seems like a decent price at 20 each also.

1569269110897.png

1569269123558.png

1569269132859.png

Those are standard banquet chairs. I got 12 from amazon and they work okay (way better than folders), but I’m looking to upgrade to gassers as soonest opportunity.

No flex back so nothing special. The seat pad is thicker than the standard chairs at Sam’s Club. Not an awesome slam dunk deal at $20 each but still a decent chair at the price of a lesser quality chair.

No flex back so nothing special. The seat pad is thicker than the standard chairs at Sam’s Club. Not an awesome slam dunk deal at $20 each but still a decent chair at the price of a lesser quality chair.
I'll pass for now or offer less, really hoping to find gassers, but after 6 months of casually searching I haven't seen any.

I'll pass for now or offer less, really hoping to find gassers, but after 6 months of casually searching I haven't seen any.

If you can get them for around $10/chair then they are a great deal. You would definitely be able to move them later on for that price when you find better chairs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom