Anyone have experience with DIY label machines? (1 Viewer)

kazzlefrazzle

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has used any at home label machines and which ones they'd recommend?
I'd like to start getting into making my own labels but there's way too much info out there and need to narrow down my options.

I print my own labels using an Epson Workforce, cold laminate, and contour cut using a Silhouette Cameo. It's a labor of love.... LOL

I’ve also taken a shot at this at home. I used a Cricut using its “print then cut” feature on an epson p700 printer. The stock label paper I got was a little too thick, more for stickers. It still worked as an overlabel on mint RHC with no spinners but it was close. I just got some samples of other printable paper from onlinelabels.com and they look to be much thinner. Haven’t had a chance to test them yet.

Anyone have any blank label paper they’ve used at home with excellent results?

I’ve also taken a shot at this at home. I used a Cricut using its “print then cut” feature on an epson p700 printer. The stock label paper I got was a little too thick, more for stickers. It still worked as an overlabel on mint RHC with no spinners but it was close. I just got some samples of other printable paper from onlinelabels.com and they look to be much thinner. Haven’t had a chance to test them yet.

Anyone have any blank label paper they’ve used at home with excellent results?
I've used various brands of vinyl sticker paper, and I've even laminated them using a self-adhesive laminate, but I'm mostly labeling chips without labels or inlays, not overlabeling them on top of existing labels/inlays.

I've used various brands of vinyl sticker paper, and I've even laminated them using a self-adhesive laminate, but I'm mostly labeling chips without labels or inlays, not overlabeling them on top of existing labels/inlays.
I did use some cool laminate rolls (I think you may have linked me to them via pm many months ago) and I recently bought a cold press laminator thingy to try out. The laminate over glossy stock is the best combo for my preference but was too thick on anything except milled or full inlay replacement in my limited testing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom