Majestic blanks - custom labeling question (1 Viewer)

They are terrible…from the moment I put them on I started thinking about replacements. The 1” label size was a huge issue too. You can see it riding up the side of the center. Sticker Mule gave me exactly what I asked for fast and economically. It is just not going to work for these chips.
Yeah thats a bummer. Ive never noticed the ridge before either.

Doesn't look very nice, I agree. My Majestics are at home on the other side of the Atlantic so can't check, but don't think they had that ring.

Doesn't look very nice, I agree. My Majestics are at home on the other side of the Atlantic so can't check, but don't think they had that ring.
They have to be blank to see it. The majestic label is thick. If you pinch the sides and release it flexes back like a spring. It covers the ridge. I have bought Majestics from several different people and they all had it. Just bought some Royal card rooms by Apache and they had it too. Must be an Apache thing.

They have to be blank to see it. The majestic label is thick. If you pinch the sides and release it flexes back like a spring. It covers the ridge. I have bought Majestics from several different people and they all had it. Just bought some Royal card rooms by Apache and they had it too. Must be an Apache thing.
Ah okay I see. I suppose it's not a big deal as long as the label covers it well enough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom