Any interest in an NCAA Lax Bracket? (5 Viewers)

Yeah I haven’t followed Lacrosse in a while I guess you need spreads.

If we don't get 8 more, we'll start next weekend with the Quarterfinals.

Prize pool 70/30 to the final two teams.
If we end up with a number between 8 and 16, can we do multiple entries to avoid excluding anybody (#9-15) who wants in and to juice the pot a bit? I'm good for a second entry for my brother, who is not on PCF.

If we end up with a number between 8 and 16, can we do multiple entries to avoid excluding anybody (#9-15) who wants in and to juice the pot a bit? I'm good for a second entry for my brother, who is not on PCF.
I don't have a problem with that. I'll put your brother down for spot #9.

I'm in for $20 if we get to 16, but @WedgeRock, I am not taking your spot so don't even offer it.
Also, we need to play with spreads, Penn State is the class of NCAA Lacrosse this year, and its not close. Hopkins played out of their minds, went 6 for 6 in extra man situations, and still lost.

Have to say I’m disappointed this is getting more participation that the NHL bracket.

I am willing to participate but think it’s going to be a stretch to get 16 so don’t need to.

Have to say I’m disappointed this is getting more participation that the NHL bracket.

I am willing to participate but think it’s going to be a stretch to get 16 so don’t need to.
Speaking of, is that bracket settled yet? Who do I paypal?

and I mean, I can't do much worse here ... 2 sports that I just don't follow... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'll also double down for two chances to win. Maybe I could scoop 1/2!!

Edit - if needed

Even with the TV listing posted not sure I’ll even be able to find the games. That’s a joke I’ve watched a few lax games just have no clue on the rules. Was played in most towns in the area just not the one I grew up in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom