Any experience with 71 Kulamoon table? (1 Viewer)

8xero8

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi so I saw this table on Wayfair and wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/kulamoon-71-8-player-poker-table-tser1147.html?piid=73290430

My home game has been gaining a lot of traction with my friends and now I want to invest in a new table. I know a lot of people like the Barrington tables, but it would be too large to fit in my car and the current space we play in (small apartment). So just wondering if this table was any good? we usually play 8 people at a table

Last edited:
Love the photoshop…
IMG_5935.jpeg

and for the experts… dice that multiply bets, chips, card values… and just make poker soooooo much better

I've played on the 10 player version of the table. Very similar to the Barrington in quality. Cupholders are too shallow, felt is fine. It'll do the job and be better than a generic topper.

Hi so I saw this table on Wayfair and wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/kulamoon-71-8-player-poker-table-tser1147.html?piid=73290430

My home game has been gaining a lot of traction with my friends and now I want to invest in a new table. I know a lot of people like the Barrington tables, but it would be too large to fit in my car and the current space we play in (small apartment). So just wondering if this table was any good? we usually play 8 people at a table
Did you end up getting this? I just had the 84" one delivered. Took it out of the box, haven't unfolded or opened it yet but it feels robust, felt feels nice, etc. etc. This one had the best reviews of any of the tables in that range/style I looked at. I think I'm gonna play with it tonight so I'll let ya know

Finally opened up my table and played around with a couple friends - I got the Kulamoon 84'' 10 - Player Foldable Poker Table (linked). Some of the Barrington and other ones, while they look exactly the same and just have different branding, had more 1star reviews on Wayfair due to some tears in the leather, poorly done screws, loose cup holders, etc. etc. But this one had very very few to no bad reviews.

It seems perfectly fine to me - only negative is that the foam between the felt and wood isn't as thick/cushy as I'd like but if that's my only complaint I'm feeling pretty good.

As far as space for people - 9 players + a dealer may be sliiightly tight. But just 9 straight up is gonna be fine.

The cup holders are def a bit shallow and are too narrow for my normal drinking glasses (but their bottoms are kinda wide). But fine for a solo cup or 12oz beer can/bottle. Not sure I feel like going through the process of removing, circular sawing and installing new cupholders.

So far so good though. We'll see what happens when 9 players are getting in though haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom