Any cash games going on in the Denver/Boulder area? (1 Viewer)

rjdev7

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I recently moved from NYC to Denver and was wondering if there are any regular games that you guys have? I have 6 cash sets of chips and would be interested in hosting a $1/2 NL holdem game sometime if we could get a group together. Let me know :)

We usually have constant home games, but with the current situation, the games have been a bit more infrequent.
We have a bunch of hosts, mixing it up between tournaments and cash (usually 25c/50c NLH/circus games.)

Too many Denver players to tag, but here are some of the hosts:
@Kyle
@pokerplayingpisces
@justsomedude
@ruskba
@slisk250
me

I recently moved from NYC to Denver and was wondering if there are any regular games that you guys have? I have 6 cash sets of chips and would be interested in hosting a $1/2 NL holdem game sometime if we could get a group together. Let me know :)
Yeah Pre Corona Virus I hosted a monthly tournament at my place in Centennial. $40. Happy to add you if you would like when we start up again. Just not sure when it will start again.
I also host small stacks cash from time to time. .25cent .50cent blinds. $100 buy in.
Several of us get together on a regular basis with the folks @markleteenie mentioned.

I am interested in your $1-2 game when it gets going. I'm sure many here would be also.

I'm also in Denver and would be interested in a regular cash game (from $0.25/$0.50 up to $1/$2). I moved here from Houston a couple years ago and have yet to really find a regular cash game. I have a regular small tournament game that I go to, but my preference really is cash. I'm in the DTC/Centennial area.

EJC

Yeah, like others have said, we had games pretty much every weekend, before everything shut down. It’s been very sporadic since then.
I usually host on Saturdays, with pre-tourney cash, tourney, then post-tourney cash til whenever. Cash games are usually mixed games, with the tourney usually NLHE (although I do have done couple of other tourneys, mixed game, PLO, etc.)
If things get back to normal, there’s lots of options around the metro area!! Good and knowledgeable hosts, and great group of guys that make up a solid core!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom