Angel PVC Cards (10 Viewers)

Made last person in line at the PO. All packages will be outgoing today.

Hopefully the two clerks take a divide and conquer approach and don’t get too upset with me.
Will you be sharing tracking numbers?

Received mine today! Thank you @Forty4 for hosting this wonderful GB! they feel great so far, looking forward to hopefully getting them in play soon!

8D74EC94-1572-4B2D-B2FA-E4B2187451E4.jpeg

Will you be sharing tracking numbers?
If you need it let me know via PM. Don’t know the number but was at PO for an hour, mainly waiting. But have to cross reference the address to screen name. Was going to be more of a tool if not received by. Wednesday. Most should be there tomorrow.

I also have to apologize to those looking to maximize orders and shipping. I ended up using padded envelopes and could have fit more in than I originally stated, but was using other decks to estimate quantity that would fit. Also have a few refunds to process for the same reason. If anyone has issues with the cards due to shipping let me know.

Like mine too...moar comin' :)
Cards are solid

Love blue & orange colors

Reactions: Dix
No mail today because of the snow?
We got like 8-10 inches. That might sound like a lot, but it certainly didn’t used to be a lot. I have no doubt that 20 years ago, they would have delivered on a day like this.

I have a couple memories from the 70s....

Going trick or treating on Halloween.... while it was snowing.

Taking the snowmobiles out for a ride.... after Thanksgiving Dinner.

I got this in my Email box.....

mailerProvidedImage0.jpg

"No physical mail is associated with this notification"..... no sh*t, there was nothing in my mailbox either.

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess we all need to be patient. I am waiting on these cards and two other items from forum members that are also late! I'm not a patient person, but I definitely understand the delays. Definitely an unprecedented combination of events happening. There is simply no way for them to keep up. It's not like the things I'm waiting for are Christmas presents for other people, so no big deal really.

These are pretty good. Wish I bought more, last time I ordered stuff.
12352D1B-D76C-4B80-835C-F45712051314.png

PS, if my cards don’t come today, I’m going to burn this entire town to the ground!

If you want to do a 2h drive (single) then you can get some from @Dix ;)
You can take a few of mine

Hope they come in (for the town's sake & yours)

What's everyone doing with all these cards that come with no boxes? I want to make my own using card stock and put a personal logo on it. I created a thread to discuss how to do this. Inviting anyone here who is interested or might be able to help. Because I'm not exactly sure if I'm going in the right direction.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/help-with-template-to-make-playing-card-boxes.66624/
I ordered a few decks of the Six Card Charlie’s Kems from Spinettis which came without boxes. Picked up these plastic crayon boxes from Walmart. There’s a little room but fits a dealer button on top.
8A03273A-C305-44A4-ADBC-19F3DA988A01.jpeg1DEA66FA-1561-4CE8-852A-94C99D666F0C.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom