Orange - 2

Edit: updated order

Last edited:
Red - 2
Blue - 2
Green - 2
Brown - 2
Orange - 2

It wasn't clear if the brown ended up making it. I'm totally OK with just the other 4 colors but honoring my 2 per color pledge since they are indeed poker, large, and freakin gorgeous.

Orange x2
Green x2
Brown x2

How long do we have to finalize? I will probably increase this, but I would like to see the review that @Dix is planning to post after he gets a deck from @JMC9389
OK, based on the awesome review, I'm bumping up my order. I believe I read somewhere that 8 decks could fit in SFRB and that two SFRBs fit inside a FRPE. If that's true, then I'll take 16 decks. If not, I'll reduce to whatever will fit safely in a FRPE.

Red - 3
Blue - 3
Green - 3
Brown - 3
Orange - 4

Thanks!

Reactions: Dix
Updated my order to 4 orange and 4 blue. Edited my original post.

OK, based on the awesome review, I'm bumping up my order. I believe I read somewhere that 8 decks could fit in SFRB and that two SFRBs fit inside a FRPE. If that's true, then I'll take 16 decks. If not, I'll reduce to whatever will fit safely in a FRPE.

Red - 3
Blue - 3
Green - 3
Brown - 3
Orange - 4

Thanks!

Seeing as I'm from the "Texas of the North", I can't be outdone by this guy. :D

Pending potential update from a couple feelers I have outstanding....

Blue - 4
Red - 3
Green - 3
Brown - 3
Orange - 3

Are there any of these left, please? And, if so, would you be able to ship to the UK?

A few questions:
1) Will you ship to Canada?
2) What is the cutoff for ordering?
3) Will 8 decks fit in a SFRB and be under 4lbs? I believe it will (probably close to 3lbs, based on my scale for similar decks).

For 8 decks, I figure it will work out to close to $14 Cdn per deck once exchange, shipping via SFRB, and brokerage is accounted for. Given the number of cards I already have, I can't justify getting 8 decks just to have 2 for my own use. I need to check with some of our hosts to see if they are interested, and would need to know when the order period ends, assuming it's an option at all.

Last edited:
A few questions:
3) Will 8 decks fit in a SFRB and be under 4lbs? I believe it will (probably close to 3lbs, based on my scale for similar decks).

For 8 decks, I figure it will work out to close to $14 Cdn per deck once exchange, shipping via SFRB, and brokerage is accounted for. Given the number of cards I already have, I can't justify getting 8 decks just to have 2 for my own use. I need to check with some of our hosts to see if they are interested, and would need to know when the order period ends, assuming it's an option at all.
Will ship internationally. I can wait for the border to open and see if a member wants to handle Canada shipping although who knows when that will be, so probably not the best option. I was just about to see what the numbers are and post that for a little boost. But was thinking maybe another week or two as the interest thread was up for some time.

A few questions:

I think I saw where @Geremie is running a separate Canada only GB on these same cards.

Okay up to this point here is what I have. Please review for accuracy and if you want to update your order quote your original or state that you are updating the order to whatever. I just don't want to miss an edit as I'll be reviewing after this post and I don't want someone to enter a new order without saying it's an update so I don't go back to your user name and double count the order.

RedBlueGreenBrownOrangeTotal
JRald07
1​
1​
1​
1​
1​
5​
jbroid
3​
3​
3​
0​
3​
12​
Nuhockey
1​
2​
1​
1​
1​
6​
Joe Harris
3​
4​
7​
natumes
1​
1​
1​
1​
4​
tabletalker7
2​
2​
4​
upNdown
1​
1​
1​
2​
1​
6​
Highli99
1​
1​
1​
1​
4​
jja412
4​
4​
8​
Ghoti
1​
1​
1​
1​
4​
phaze12
12​
12​
24​
SixSpeedFury
1​
1​
1​
1​
4​
TX_Golf_N_Poker
3​
3​
3​
3​
4​
16​
Wick125
1​
2​
1​
1​
1​
6​
ChaosRock
5​
5​
4​
1​
5​
20​
partypoker
1​
1​
1​
1​
4​
johnnycnote
2​
2​
4​
DZPoker
2​
2​
4​
pokerplayingpisces
2​
2​
4​
PAZ
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
10​
ATLarchip
4​
4​
8​
warma
2​
2​
2​
2​
8​
Suited Connector
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
10​
TKO
1​
1​
1​
1​
4​
Mac128k
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
10​
suited67
5​
5​
5​
5​
20​
clapton77
2​
2​
2​
2​
8​
Jake14mw
1​
1​
1​
1​
4​
Dix
3​
4​
3​
3​
3​
16​
Total
44​
72​
39​
20​
69​
244​

I think I saw where @Geremie is running a separate Canada only GB on these same cards.
Unfortunately, not enough demand on the Canadian side to warrant getting full cases of each color. Also, given the issues with the Angel Club buy and cross-border fun, I wasn't in any hurry to volunteer to do this one for both sides of the border.

Hi can I please double my order to 8 decks total? This opp is too good and I think 8 will fit in sfrb.

Thanks!

@Forty4 Have you been able to determine the best/max multiples for most economical shipping? Most decks to fit in a flat rate envelope or box?

If possible, That would be helpful to see the options for shipping. Ex: how many decks fit in a small medium or large box. If I’m paying for a medium box I might as buy a few more decks to fill. Txs

I don’t have the exact decks but should be able to configure something with other poker size decks.

@Forty4 Have you been able to determine the best/max multiples for most economical shipping? Most decks to fit in a flat rate envelope or box?

If possible, That would be helpful to see the options for shipping. Ex: how many decks fit in a small medium or large box. If I’m paying for a medium box I might as buy a few more decks to fill. Txs

I don’t have the exact decks but should be able to configure something with other poker size decks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom