Angel PVC Cards (3 Viewers)

Forty4

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Okay picking this up. Five color backs jumbo poker only to my knowledge so post what you want in the following style

Red - #
Blue - #
Green - #
Brown - #
Orange - #

The cards come in bricks of 12 so if at the end the quantity is off I’ll inquire but maybe I’ll just fill in the remainders as I was thinking I was going to skip until I took over.

Not sure if there are volume price discounts but the more that are ordered the more the shipping costs are spread. I think @JMC9389 said they would be around $5-5.50 per deck after shipping but I’ll be completely transparent about costs, plus flat rate box or envelopes to you depending on quantity.

Red - 1
Blue - 1
Green - 1
Brown - 1
Orange - 1

The cards come in bricks of 12 so if at the end the quantity is off I’ll inquire but maybe I’ll just fill in the remainders

Will take 1 more of each, if needed, to round out the remainders.

Thanks for doing this!

Hi here is my order.

Red - 1
Blue - 2
Green - 1
Brown - 1
Orange - 1

Thanks for taking this over

Thanks for picking this up!

I'm in for:
Red - 0
Blue - 3
Green - 0
Brown - 0
Orange - 3

And an additional one for @Forty4 in whichever color desired.

Red - 1
Blue - 1
Green - 1
Brown - 2
Orange - 1

Thanks

Red - 0
Blue - 4
Green - 0
Brown - 0
Orange - 4

Last edited:
Orange x2
Green x2
Brown x2

How long do we have to finalize? I will probably increase this, but I would like to see the review that @Dix is planning to post after he gets a deck from @JMC9389

How long do we have to finalize? I will probably increase this, but I would like to see the review that @Dix is planning to post after he gets a deck from @JMC9389
I'll get that review up ASAP when I get the decks @JMC9389 sent out. As we speak, they're allegedly at the USPS Southern ME Distribution Center in Scarborough (about 35 miles SE as the eagle flies). With luck tomorrow, but likely Saturday for these parts. (the mule up here is old, slow, & gets tired pulling a heavy wagon)

In case anyone missed it, here's the image from Matsui's website on the back colors....

Matsui-Stock-100-Plastic-Aristo-Cards-950x1024.jpg

I'll post my quantity at the same time as the review.... but, likely at least a pair of each color.

& where are you willing to ship to? Canada, Europe, US only?

Last edited:
Okay picking this up. Five color backs jumbo poker only to my knowledge so post what you want in the following style

Red - #
Blue - #
Green - #
Brown - #
Orange - #

The cards come in bricks of 12 so if at the end the quantity is off I’ll inquire but maybe I’ll just fill in the remainders as I was thinking I was going to skip until I took over.

Not sure if there are volume price discounts but the more that are ordered the more the shipping costs are spread. I think @JMC9389 said they would be around $5-5.50 per deck after shipping but I’ll be completely transparent about costs, plus flat rate box or envelopes to you depending on quantity.
Cost per deck is $4.45 USD. I was quoted $180 for shipping for 204 decks initially, but will be dependent on how many bricks of cards are ordered. Figure that adds about a dollar per deck to the cost, plus reshipping. Eight decks can fit comfortably in a SFRB, and even more in a padded flat rate envelope. The decks come loose in shrink wrap.

More photos and impressions of the cards here:

Post in thread 'Angel Aristo Club 100% Plastic Playing Cards Via Matsui Group Buy: BIG UPDATE, see post #92' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...buy-big-update-see-post-92.62215/post-1255173

Thanks for picking this up for us KC!

I'll go with:

Red - 5
Blue - 5
Green - 4
Brown - 1
Orange - 5

* Edit: Happy to add more set-ups if need be to round up the order.
* Edit 2: Changed quantities

Last edited:
Does anyone know Milo013 in real life? I can't tag him here for some reason and he hasn't been on here since I joined this place, but he'd be psyched to have some Angel cards if he knew that this buy was going on. @CdnBeerLover maybe?

Red - 0
Blue - 0
Green - 0
Brown - 2
Orange - 2

Thanks for the tag @JMC9389. Not sure how I missed this. Order below. Thanks!

Red - 0
Blue - 4
Green - 0
Brown - 0
Orange - 4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom