All Jack's Detroit Pr0n goes here (3 Viewers)

I got my jacks in the mail today...came home late so no pics. I wanted to see if anyone noticed the smell on these jacks. They don’t have that sweet paulson scent that I’m so fond of. These have a more chemical smell to them. Scent aside, these are some bad ass chippies... can’t wait to try and fill in my set this weekend.

Now that you mention it, mine also have kind of a chemical smell. But I still love them.
7C903A39-1139-4647-B0D2-04B61D934780.jpeg

I got my jacks in the mail today...came home late so no pics. I wanted to see if anyone noticed the smell on these jacks. They don’t have that sweet paulson scent that I’m so fond of. These have a more chemical smell to them. Scent aside, these are some bad ass chippies... can’t wait to try and fill in my set this weekend.
I noticed a different chemical smell also. You can smell the clay if you take a deep whiff.

Nice, I've been thinking about getting one of those.

The wait is always the hardest once you know they've been delivered.

I got it for Christmas. I like it. I like that I can communicate with the person at the door from wherever I am on the app.

Trust me, I'm anxious to get home!

Just got my order (came a day early!) I feel like the pics of 100's Secondary's have not fairly depicted the beauty of them. Here's a more accurate representation of what they look like in real life. They are more violet than pink.

or more Hawaii Flower than pink as it were ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom