All Jack's Detroit Pr0n goes here (2 Viewers)

Yeah, it looks nice and should mix well with a bunch of sets.. that said, it is no competition for the Primary $100... that chip looks like a monster

Yup...I have a few racks of those coming as well :nailbite:

The Jack cash set is here. Thanks Jim... i couldnt even wait to get them out of the boxes...

I"m not sure that I like the fact that we "reserved" post for Pr0n. I randomly happened to see that @Mr. Cheese edited his post with an actual pic. (instead of getting notified of a new post).

Lol ok here's a pic of the 1k's bumped so people find it easier ;).

Unfortunately 1 box with the 5's, 5ks, 25's, and others is MIA at the moment and USPS's tracking website isn't working so I can't even see what happened to it. I'm just praying it didn't get destroyed or lost!
20190313_122908.jpg

Barrel 1 looks slightly taller then barrel 2. Likewise, barrel 4 looks slightly taller than barrel 3. Tell me its just camera angle...
You mean barrel 2/3 is slightly shorter then barrel 1/4/5

Hello friends....

The three color fives are jaw droppers. Snappers are also beautiful. The primary 25s and 8v 500s are a little disappointing in person, personally. But overall, might be one of my favorite sets ive seen here in my 16 years of collecting. I have another few racks coming to add on also.

The primary $100s look great in that pic. As good in person? Those are the ones I really regret missing out on.

Grant

We are def getting your wife to let you come play next time you are out here again....

In fairness, it was my father-in-law birthday celebration THE NIGHT OF your game, LOL!!! I guess it's understandable, right? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

In fairness, it was my father-in-law birthday celebration THE NIGHT OF your game, LOL!!! I guess it's understandable, right? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Ahhhh I shoulda hosted a night that would work out better for you, next time for sure

The pink on the 25$ look so crazy in all the pics. Look forward to seeing it IRL. Looks radioactive

Let me know when you wanna sell some of those hundos ;)

Lol if you have some primary 500's I might consider it ;). These hundo's are just incredible in person. I like them way more then I thought I would.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom