About 18 months into the Hobby... 45k plus in chips... do we have a problem? (11 Viewers)

Happy and sad day...
20210823_175707.jpg

I have finally done it! I filled the CPC/ASM case with nothing but samples. Not meet up chips, just samples... it took a long time and thank you all for contributing, maybe one day they will go on the wall in cabinets, but seriously enjoy sharing them with other chippers at meet ups.

So why sad?

Now that I got my favorite frac ever from @onerand it means the other is destined for the case... but as of now I have 1 too many chips. I guess the next phase is selecting who stays in to "Showcase" and who is destined for... the over flow case/ fantasy chips.
20210823_180452.jpg

Some decisions in life are not the easiest!

Up first... @Cliff made some seasonal chips for his Bacement Series. Absolutely beautiful custom pieces, these were gifted to me by Cliff because he is awesome! But I don't have a sample set of the chips and these are the last of the non denominational chips in the case.
20210823_180656.jpg

Don't worry, still in good company and never leaving... but ouch! Love these damn chips!

Wow what a collection! I just started by ordering my first set of 600 Jack cincys. I thought I would just get one set but I’m already looking at others lol
You can’t stay away from this sickness for long. It always comes back around

Holy shit. That set is a stunner! Totally gorgeous. Well done!!
Thanks chicky! Really looking forward to seeing them in action this weekend!

Pretty sure I know who you gots these from, perhaps one day they will make it over to me! Cheers!
These came from @Polochris from @detroitdad... I'm fairly certain if for some reason we were to release them they'd go back to Bill

These came from @Polochris from @detroitdad... I'm fairly certain if for some reason we were to release them they'd go back to Bill

Yep. It was part of a three way trade to @Polochris You got the bourbons. I got the PNY's. He got cash!

Yes. If you decide to move on from these I'm 99% sure I'll take them back. The QP, muted colors, and bourbon theme all work so well together!

Yep. It was part of a three way trade to @Polochris You got the bourbons. I got the PNY's. He got cash!

Yes. If you decide to move on from these I'm 99% sure I'll take them back. The QP, muted colors, and bourbon theme all work so well together!
We’ll definitely keep me in mind Bill if you choose to pass, if these do make their way back. My current bourbon collection is out of control and these would be great to add to the theme of my basement, bourbon and cards.

Attachments

• 6FD48E69-EB3F-4A38-8881-0DE815E03B63.jpeg
    6FD48E69-EB3F-4A38-8881-0DE815E03B63.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 113
We’ll definitely keep me in mind Bill if you choose to pass, if these do make their way back. My current bourbon collection is out of control and these would be great to add to the theme of my basement, bourbon and cards.

Nice collection. Most of that is unavailable locally, or to damn expensive. Ben and brie rarely release sets. Neither of us will pr get the opportunity to acquire them lol

I love the Bourbon Basement Chips! The only way those ever leave is Bill saying I really need them back. People call us B & B, with Bill its B&B&B on the B mold with the Bourbon Basements! Lol

I'm a nerd, I am aware! But yeah that are staying.
Good thing we are friends Ben, perhaps a nice bottle of bourbon will get the job done? Lol Cheers brother. I see you and Brie have not slowed down since I stepped away for a bit.

Good thing we are friends Ben, perhaps a nice bottle of bourbon will get the job done? Lol Cheers brother. I see you and Brie have not slowed down since I stepped away for a bit.
Dude I am a $35 bottle kind of guy! Sure love the good stuff too! But man EC Rye is more than enough for me! Lol

Chips though... they don't leave easily! Haha

Got to play with my customs last Saturday. Was good to get these in play!

Attachments

• DF52585D-ABE8-423C-BF1B-D6DACBC32C15.jpeg
    DF52585D-ABE8-423C-BF1B-D6DACBC32C15.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 114
  • FB1CEB39-09F3-4EDA-97DD-E5C872E811E0.jpeg
    FB1CEB39-09F3-4EDA-97DD-E5C872E811E0.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 6A883A07-8A6D-4611-B72E-FF02C833AD0A.jpeg
    6A883A07-8A6D-4611-B72E-FF02C833AD0A.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 94
  • A492320E-805D-44F0-BB98-44BB290CB8AF.jpeg
    A492320E-805D-44F0-BB98-44BB290CB8AF.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 109
How many chips you guys up to now?
Hmm sold quite a few but I think somewhere around 55k including the cheap sluggos. Definitely not adding on in quantity like we used to. Trying to concentrate on quality over quantity now... plus with chip prices these days... well you know the rest of that statement! Lol

The real answer is, that I haven't really kept track! A couple sets in the OP are gone, all of the Garden Citys, the Nevada Lodge TRKs, and the Sunsets have gone back to Detroit Dad.

Added D' esprits, Jack's Fat Hats, South Point, Trump AC house molds, other than that just adding to sets we already own.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom