Abbiati Crown Plaza Samples for Injection Molded Chips GB - 2021 (1 Viewer)

Just received these... its a minor suction effect. Less than BJ V7s, for sure.

Heyy, sorry, for some reason I managed to unfollow this thread. I'll clean up the list of and try and figure out who is still waiting.

Updated the list, looks like everyone that was looking for the samples has them presently in the us and they at the end of the list. I'm gonna drop this thread link back in the GB thread and see if anyone else wants to check them out.

I’ve heard from both @natumes and @cpiaaq that I’m next on the list and I appreciate that. I think @natumes might have mailed them to me already. I haven’t yet received anything but will definitely send them on to someone else as soon as I do!!
-Paul

I would also be interested in checking these out!

Nevermind, these are a bit out of my price range ATM! But holy I'm in love with these chips!

Last edited:
Received my sample set from @stavman Very glad I did, because while they look incredible, I am not overly impressed by the feel. Highly prefer how the sharp edge Matsuis feel compared to these as far as plastics go. Especially if we are talking $2+ per chip.

I dont think I will go in on a set for this GB. Maybe a sample set because they do look great.

I can get this set moving on to the next person early next week. Thanks for providing these for the community @JustDave

!00%, the feel is definitely something you need to experience for yourself.

Glad everyone is getting them. I think we've burned through everyone so far. I guess the last holders can just hold them for a bit or mail them back to the start.

!00%, the feel is definitely something you need to experience for yourself.

Glad everyone is getting them. I think we've burned through everyone so far. I guess the last holders can just hold them for a bit or mail them back to the start.
I can hold them until next Friday, after that I think i would send home since we are closing our house the following week... wouldn't want them to be lost in the shuffle!

Is any of this samples able to reach Europe?
My two are headed back to me it looks like as is toothpic's. Set Maple Leaf is still doing a few more stops up in Canada.

I don't plan on sending any over to Europe. I'm NOT adverse to shipping to europe, I've got three classifieds sales winging their way internationally as we speak, but I don't claim to have any idea how intra EU member state shipping would work, how that would be handled, or if they'd ever be expected to come back state side.

Dave

My two are headed back to me it looks like as is toothpic's. Set Maple Leaf is still doing a few more stops up in Canada.

I don't plan on sending any over to Europe. I'm adverse to shipping to europe, I've got three classifieds sales winging their way internationally as we speak, but I don't claim to have any idea how intra EU member state shipping would work, how that would be handled, or if they'd ever be expected to come back state side.

Dave
Fair, I contact Abiatti myself

Yikes, I said I'm adverser to shipping to europe when in fact I'm not! I'll have to change that earlier post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom