Abbiati Crown Plaza Samples for Injection Molded Chips GB - 2021 (1 Viewer)

@JustDave , if you don't mind managing another list I can send out another sample set to a gamma group early next week. US based would be preferred to start.
We can kick off a gamma group as well. I think there is going to be a ton more folks looking for these samples as soon as Tommy gets more firm details out in the wild. Maybe start with @cfowl23 and we will go from there.

I'm interested. I know I'm super-new, so if you're not comfortable with sending me a sample set yet, I understand.

@cfowl23 , I should be able to get these out Wednesday. Our region is under a winter storm and most things are iced over so deliveries in and out seem to be delayed pretty heavily. We'll get back above freezing on Wednesday so hopefully by then it'll get back to normal.

What it is about Abbiati chips that appeals to you? Especially over Matsui?

(No agenda- Asking because I’m curious to hear what folks think.)

Aside from the vibrant colors, Abbiati are the first plastic chips I've handled that were not too slippery. Others have said it's the composition of the material they use that helps with the extra grip.

In the mail to @stavman today.
I added a bonus chip. Thought it might be cool for people to add a chip so when it gets back to @JustDave he has some mystery chips for his good deed
thanks again

@cfowl23 , I should be able to get these out Wednesday. Our region is under a winter storm and most things are iced over so deliveries in and out seem to be delayed pretty heavily. We'll get back above freezing on Wednesday so hopefully by then it'll get back to normal.
The storms and outages are still working our area pretty hard. Will get these out early next week when things are close to normal.

These are great chips. Felt better than I thought they would. Will mail to natumes by end of week. (BPT passed). Thx

Took longer than expected to get out from under the freeze but the sample set gamma is packed and ready to go out tomorrow to @cfowl23 as long as USPS comes by to do their regularly scheduled pick up.

Just received my sample set. The chips are great. The colors, the feel, the sound. They are really really nice. Definitely excited for the group buy and I would be in for a cash set.

Who's up next? Ready to send my sample on. @GR_Dante @cpiaaq ?

My thoughts: I prefer the sharp edged Matsui and bud jones s2 over these, especially for the price. I would say slightly ahead of Matsui beveled edge and definitely better than bud Jones v7. They are still slippery like all plastic chips, and they have a minor suction effect. Colors look great. I'd keep a sample but nobody in either of my games cared much for the feel of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom