A tribute to the most popular set (1 Viewer)

Maybe not the first tribute set out there. I did a double take when I saw a post in the upcoming Chip Room sale thread that suggested these might be for sale in bulk in the near future. Rather dicey, to say the least.

View attachment 535690

The inlay is a tribute to the chip which is a tribute to a chip. Like an island on lake on an island. Meta.

YES! pure awesome

1600466881999.png

Laughed myself asleep to this and forgot to comment before, but goddddddddddayum. This is cool.

I actually can respect the simplicity of the Wynn chips, even though they take a lot of heat around here. I appreciate that they did varying degrees of the 18 16 14 spots. But to see the 614 across the board on full clay chips, that's either genius or psychotic.

Can't wait to see them.

Small update. I was able to add a barrel of each denomination so there will be a few samples available. A couple will go to friends and at least one will be a giveaway, but may sell a couple too.

Also, based on multiple pleas I have switched the $20 chip to a $25 chip. Same color just updated stamp amount. Thank you to those who suggested the change.

No idea on timing I didn’t ask David and frankly kinda enjoy the mystery wait.

Small update. I was able to add a barrel of each denomination so there will be a few samples available. A couple will go to friends and at least one will be a giveaway, but may sell a couple too.

Also, based on multiple pleas I have switched the $20 chip to a $25 chip. Same color just updated stamp amount. Thank you to those who suggested the change.

No idea on timing I didn’t ask David and frankly kinda enjoy the mystery wait.
Love the idea. Put me down for a sample set

I anticipate dirty stack issues between the $1 and $500.

luckily I’ve never managed to get a $25 chip in play not to mention a $100 or $500. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

the white chip is so ubiquitous it had to be made but making it high denom minimized dirty stack issues.

I mean white/blue dirty stacks just lend to the authenticity of the originals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom