A tribute to the most popular set (1 Viewer)

Highli99

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve gone and done it. Against the advice of respected chippers even. Sound advice has been ignored. The scratch had to be itched.

A tribute set has been ordered with CPC. Probably won’t be able to reveal for many many months. So hang tight. I’ll post details if correctly guessed.

lol not a NAGB tribute. Those are all very nice set but not nearly the most popular.

Dice tribute?

we have a winner!

C72161E9-AD34-4848-9B4D-14CD9F127DB4.jpeg

can we agree the set owner by the highest percentage of forum members and poker players? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Of course :)

In my mind the most owned chip type isn’t always the most popular. To me most non chippers buy what’s cheapest and readily available. Edit: “let’s go to Walmart/target/etc and buy poker chips” Regardless, curious to see how they turn out.

Right idea but different colors

I mocked that up earlier this week and realized how good these would really look on DieCar. Was thinking about maybe trying to make it happen. It was the inlay that I was thinking about how it could be creatively executed. Very executed to see what can be done with this concept.

I anticipate dirty stack issues between the $1 and $500.View attachment 535190

luckily I’ve never managed to get a $25 chip in play not to mention a $100 or $500. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

the white chip is so ubiquitous it had to be made but making it high denom minimized dirty stack issues.

another valid critism I was given is making the green $20. I totally agree with that but the hot stamps are simple denominations soI felt that the .25 and $25 would be too similar. Plus $20s play so well.

honestly, a true dice chip set would have scrambled all the values and colors and introduced odd amounts like a $10 and $50 chip.

another clever suggestion I was given was a $11.50 chip. That one made me laugh. Also “not a dice chip” as hot stamp.

I’ve gone and done it. Against the advice of respected chippers even. Sound advice has been ignored. The scratch had to be itched.

A tribute set has been ordered with CPC. Probably won’t be able to reveal for many many years. So hang tight. I’ll post details if correctly guessed.
FYP

Also big lol with this set. So awesome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom