A Day With The Family (1 Viewer)

Lil Tuna

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Decided to spent some quality time with the family today.
I’ve been needing to do this for awhile now and it was just way overdue!
Cheers!! :tup:
7CD3FB46-7401-43B7-976C-980605D496F4.jpeg
B3841FC6-91EB-459F-B398-3B55B2A3DEB4.jpeg
BB3D215C-A7C0-41F0-8F12-158F033687D3.jpeg
E31F207E-1CCB-4090-8BFB-559258FD7D08.jpeg
5472F6DB-9266-4B56-AFC9-F299A55656B5.jpeg
B35C43B6-788C-40BF-A06B-6EE47CD0FCCB.jpeg
53A87E88-6CB5-478D-989A-EBAD86285CAC.jpeg
65E5BFD6-1626-4FBB-8A18-325B085489DF.jpeg
0B694F20-51B0-470A-B825-4E4AD147EBB3.jpeg
644D3649-2CDE-4083-BC73-2102ACC68C8D.jpeg
F8B59507-8DFD-4D13-970D-6C3CCB77069E.jpeg
40AED834-BA27-46C4-A53A-14BDFC98DDD2.jpeg
81732976-35FB-4395-AE98-CEEFE40F929B.jpeg
3E1714AF-D56C-49D3-8727-18CA34AF17B4.jpeg

Damn impressive man! Beautiful sets and sweet ass table. Thanks for sharing those pics. I honestly can’t pick a favorite. :tup:

Damn impressive man! Beautiful sets and sweet ass table. Thanks for sharing those pics. I honestly can’t pick a favorite. :tup:
Thanks much my friend. Those sets are years in the making, a little here, a little there.
There are many members here represented on that table that I couldn’t have made those come together without.
I am truly thankful to everyone here.
It’s been an awesome journey!

• Love
Reactions: 72o
I like the array of manufacturers. I want an BCC and TRK just don’t think I can justify the money for them, other are way more dedicated than I.

I like the array of manufacturers. I want an BCC and TRK just don’t think I can justify the money for them, other are way more dedicated than I.
The BCC set has averaged out to around $1.05 a chip. Lots of patients putting it together for sure.
The TRK sets............... I totally get the funds issues with those. Definitely were not cheap!
I was totally caught off guard on a few of the the chips that came available for these sets.
I had to decide at a particular moment if what I would spend was justified.
I came to the conclusion that my quest was to put the set together that I started down the path of acquiring. If I have to eat Mac and cheese and ramen noodles for a few months as a result, it’s worth it to me. :)
Enjoyed playing with ya at MIM back in June @Forty4, look forward to sitting at the table with you again.

Just beautiful poker chips, every set! When are the Michigan boys coming down there for a weekend?!?!
You guys have an open invitation! I hope it will become a reality for certain some time in the future! Definitely will make it happen!
I can’t wait to get back up your way again, you guys are the best. :cool

Awesome pics Matt!!!! Amazing chips love the setup with all the buttons and the dice!!! Hope @Ben8257 and I get an opportunity to see these beautiful acquisitions in person!!!!

Matt!!! WTF brother!! Absolutely sick collection!! Everyone has that dream to make it to heavy hitter status!! You're in that league buddy! Congratulations on what I am sure was endless hours of making deals and running down chips .. even singles at a time! Everything in the collection is top notch! Like Brie said hopefully we can make it down one day and play... of course you will have to be like... ben stop drooling and get over here and play! Very impressive brother and The Seeking Sicial Alpha Club has added a fantastic member to their elite group!!

Awesome pics Matt!!!! Amazing chips love the setup with all the buttons and the dice!!! Hope @Ben8257 and I get an opportunity to see these beautiful acquisitions in person!!!!
I will have you guys down for sure. I was actually thinking today about when I could do a possible micro meet up in the future.
Similar to what @MegaTon44 is putting together.
You guys will be on the list. :)

I really wish I could spend a day with the family, but it would take a few days and the wife wouldn't be happy with chips all over the place

I really wish I could spend a day with the family, but it would take a few days and the wife wouldn't be happy with chips all over the place
My girl was at work all day today and I was on a mission to finally make it happen! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Matt!!! WTF brother!! Absolutely sick collection!! Everyone has that dream to make it to heavy hitter status!! You're in that league buddy! Congratulations on what I am sure was endless hours of making deals and running down chips .. even singles at a time! Everything in the collection is top notch! Like Brie said hopefully we can make it down one day and play... of course you will have to be like... ben stop drooling and get over here and play! Very impressive brother and The Seeking Sicial Alpha Club has added a fantastic member to their elite group!!
Appreciate it my friend. It’s been many years of hunting, chasing and dealing! And I’m not done yet! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I’ve got lots of goals for the future, one step at a time as they say.
Look forward to seeing you at Dans in November.

for every set I try to look for dealer button, cards, token, dice, matches and ashtray
That’s awesome! The Dunes is probably my main focus at the moment! I’d love to find a Pick Hobson’s slot machine to go with the set but I’ve not encountered one anywhere I’ve looked so far.
I need to go on an antiquing trip to Reno sometime and do some hunting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom