The Jacksons Card Room (Tina) (1 Viewer)

SoupHQ

Pair
Reaction score
Hey Guys!
It´s been awhile since i had the "My experience with Tina's hybrid RHC (Trigger Warning)" Thread opened. Only was able to play the Chips once since i had some family issues and health problems going on. Tough Times, but now i am able to show you my Chips.

The Pictures will be in the second Post - here i just want to talk about my "thought process" and what i like/dislike / would change on the next Set of Chips.

"Ordered 800 Chips at a price of 0.32c/Pc to Germany. Chips were $256 + Shipping $166 = $422
And I just had to pay $25 Tax so all in all I paid about $450.
Ordered on 5/4/23, on 5/18/23 they were ready for shipping and got the Chips 4 Days later on 5/22/23.
Instead of 800 Chips I got 830."

As mentioned i paid $450 all in all for a Set of 830 Chips. I got my Stickers produced from a german factory - 1600 Stickers for $200. I ordered a matte finish.

ORDERING WITH TINA:
I got some samples of the Cards Mold and i disliked the slippery touch. So i talked to Tina and came across the Top Hat and Cane Mold - exactly the textured feel i was looking for. The Conversation was a bit difficult in the early stages since she had some Orders going on (from Justin). But then she was very helpful. I send her my .ai files, she got several Samples produced for me until i was happy. We got in detail with the Price and she started the Production as soon as possible. As mentioned above, it didnt took a whole lot of time.
"And what can I say - they look absolutely fantastic. Perfectly aligned edges on every Chip I looked at. They stack like bricks. I tested it until I had 125 Chips stacked. Not a single Spinner so far."

ORDERING THE STICKERS:
I found a german factory that produces Stickers even for smaller amounts (druckundbestell.de). The quality is amazing. BUT! they look a bit dark - Due to the black background the rest of course doesnt look that sharp. Shouldve considered that, but i didnt. I still look at the chips and feel really really good ^^ I mean, you see the importan things like the $Amounts really good. But you have to look at the Chip a bit closer to see the rest of the Design. By the way - the missing apostrophe at "Jacksons" is on purpose because it made the Text look a bit off center (thankfully only one of my friends said "tHaTs wRoNg!!11!" ..
Some of the Stickers are offcenter, but i guess thats just the way it is. You wont see it until you look for mistakes.

//SPACE FOR EDITS.....

P1210390.JPG
P1210391.JPG
P1210392.JPG
P1210393.JPG
P1210394.JPG
P1210395.JPG
P1210397.JPG
P1210398.JPG
P1210401.JPG
P1210402.JPG
P1210403.JPG
P1210404.JPG
P1210405.JPG
P1210406.JPG
P1210407.JPG
P1210408.JPG
P1210399.JPG
P1210400.JPG
P1210388.JPG
P1210389.JPG

Inlaydd.png

These were the two Designs i had in mind. I always like the Black Inlay of the JACK-Chips. But the golden Font looked good on a white Inlay too. Lastly i decided to go with the black stickers - next time i would make the Font a bit bigger.

Last edited:
Those came out very nice, really like your fracs. Tbh I wouldn’t have noticed an off center sticker. Excellent chips for an excellent price !

great chips for that price and very nice design! You are from Hannover? we should connect, I´m from Hannover as well. ;)

The Tina H&C mold is not my thing, but damn! The design, colors and labels are stunning. I would love to see a splash pot shot with all the chips together in one pic. That $20 is KILLER!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom