Royal Card Room Blanks? (1 Viewer)

ChippinUp

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Has anybody spoke with Apache recently about their blanks? I’ve sent two emails but haven’t heard back yet about the Royals. The 43mm intrigues me but they have been out of stock for some time now. Curious if anyone has heard anything?

Cheers

I don’t believe they intend to sell blanks anymore. However, I did a relabel on the bank chips and the original label comes off with little to no effort. I hear the Royals are the same, based on some of the threads I’ve read here.

I don’t believe they intend to sell blanks anymore. However, I did a relabel on the bank chips and the original label comes off with little to no effort. I hear the Royals are the same, based on some of the threads I’ve read here.
Cheers I did read the same regarding the labels so back up plan was to buy the denoms and remove.

Do you prefer the bank chips over the Royals? My Paulson set is going to take so long to build I need something to alternate with my ceramics for the time being

I’m happy with my bank chips, but the colors in the Royals line is so much better. I just prefer the 39mm over 43mm (but I’m still tempted to buy a set of Royals)

I just relabeled my Royals over the weekend and didn't have any trouble removing the Apache labels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom