A bunch of Scrub Donkeys (3 Viewers)

I looked it up. Austin to Jeep’s place is only a 7.5 hour drive!

That could work :tup: it sounds like a vacation trip right there more than an over nighter. Sorry for not responding today @Saoliver I haven't got the time to look at all the 10 questions, I started with question #10 and I was looking back throw a bunch of @Josh Kifer threads and found one of his old dog Scarlet, may she rest in peace, and sorry for your loss man. It's truly heartbreaking, especially watching them grow from a pup to an old dog. I got the pick of the litter with my Standard size Aussie and he is now over 13 years old and doesn't have much longer left in him. From jumping sky high for the frisbee, jumping over ocean waves for the tennis ball, leaping above high grass fields while chasing rabbits, to hardly able to get up from bed, is a tough realization that nothing lasts forever in our lives. I will have to post some dog pictures in some of @Josh Kifer threads. But then after the dog posts and what not, I was on baby daddy duty the rest of the day, so haven't been able to dig any deeper than that so far. Maybe Josh can shoot me a pm on that 1 answer :whistle: :whistling:

That could work :tup: it sounds like a vacation trip right there more than an over nighter. Sorry for not responding today @Saoliver I haven't got the time to look at all the 10 questions, I started with question #10 and I was looking back throw a bunch of @Josh Kifer threads and found one of his old dog Scarlet, may she rest in peace, and sorry for your loss man. It's truly heartbreaking, especially watching them grow from a pup to an old dog. I got the pick of the litter with my Standard size Aussie and he is now over 13 years old and doesn't have much longer left in him. From jumping sky high for the frisbee, jumping over ocean waves for the tennis ball, leaping above high grass fields while chasing rabbits, to hardly able to get up from bed, is a tough realization that nothing lasts forever in our lives. I will have to post some dog pictures in some of @Josh Kifer threads. But then after the dog posts and what not, I was on baby daddy duty the rest of the day, so haven't been able to dig any deeper than that so far. Maybe Josh can shoot me a pm on that 1 answer :whistle: :whistling:
No need to apologize. It’s just a fun little thing. You’ve got a few days still to submit some answers. And they don’t all have to be correct. Winners are random. Draft order is based on the number of correct answers.

Give me a good hearted crew that likes to have fun together, and I can drink water and play Hold Em all night. But yeah, shots and dice help :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Before I knew circus games, I used to love doing some type of dice to break it up. At my last home game, we played Left Right Center at some point. Too many drinks. Just had normal dice, so we played 1-2 was Left, 3-4 was Keep, 5-6 was Right. We went around the table rolling at least 3 times before we started to realize the game would never end.
Screw Covid, bring your butt to Orlando. I'll get my group together for NLHE with bomb pots and the occasional PLO hand, and I will match you shot for shot.

Plus I'll pay for the Uber to Waffle House and buy your breakfast, because our asses are NOT driving even though it's 5 minutes away.

I looked it up. Austin to Jeep’s place is only a 7.5 hour drive!
I'm definitely in a much better place for games now.

Once we're settled I'll be aiming to make my out to folks.

Can 30 year olds with two kids do gap years? I just want a one year gap, drive around and hit home games. Kids can come with, they can learn mapping and geography or something.

My wife is a decent enough poker player to do really well in a tournament, and she plays with us sometimes in our games and wins. One year we were at a Basque yearly poker tournament and she earned a nickname of the "black widow" which has stuck around to this day. She sent me this emoji caption today and I couldn't help but laugh.

Screenshot_20200812-173935.png

Please tell us more about yourself! Do you have a regular game? What current chip sets do you own? What are your hopes, dreams, and fears? Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Welcome to the forum!
That’s a good question I never thought of a hot dog as a sandwich but I guess it should be, lol.

..... but really what makes a sandwich? And why is a hamburger not a sandwich too? I’m so confused! Lol.

I watched all this unfold and he made OP then disappeared. Thread went on for like 20 pages and chips were made in his honor. Then this fool comes back and is like “sorry guys I was drunk as a skunk”.

we laughed

and then a few weeks later this m*f* starts doing giveaways Hahahha. It was the best

as much as I like the original post, how good is @Tommy 's first reply? I think it is epic. yes it is pretty simple but woaw so effective. I vote for it as the best post on PCF (context obviously required)
I came here to post exactly this after re-reading post #1, it is easily as funny as the OP!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom