8V Compression Clay Blowout Sale (4 Viewers)

Assuming I can figure out 3D modeling well enough to shit out a rack model, are we wanting 71 or 72mm for this?

full disclaimer: I'll only do this if Gene DOESN'T find racks to sell to us.

I don't even have my chips yet (they arrive on Friday) and I already have mockups from @p5woody. As an aside, if you need help with art, he does excellent work, I could not recommend him more! My idea was to go with a Maryland themed set, because people from MD love talking about and letting you know we are from MD. One of Maryland's nicknames is the "Old Line State", so I wanted to incorporate that. I also really liked the fish chips from earlier, so I thought it might be cool to put local animals on the chips. So despite very vague direction, @p5woody ran with it and came up with some awesome ideas. Ever since @allforcharity talked me into trying it, I really like the chip with two different sides. Since you guys really like looking at pictures, these are my three favorite options so far:

Option 1, the lettering and borders of the letter matches the edge spots of the chip and the Line is the base color of the chip. For reference, 25=purple, 100=gray, 500=pink, 1000=brown, 5000=black. The building will go on every chip in option 1 and 2.
1542807493533.png

Option 2, removes the line and curves lettering allowing the graphic to be a bit bigger
1542807570476.png

Option 3, frames the lettering and replaces the building with a large denomination or keep the building
1542808373432.png

I've got some thinking to do.....

I don't have enough of the chip trays for all of the chips we've sold, but there is a good amount of them. $2 per tray plus shipping, PM me for them. Please send your zip code and email address so I can send the invoice. I won't get invoices sent out until Monday, but you'll get on the list. There won't be a Black Friday / Cyber Monday pricing any lower on the trays, so no need to wait.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
-Gene

Last edited:
I just edited the post...please include your zip code and email address. These might be better to ship by weight than flat rate so zip code lets me figure out the best method for each order.

I don't even have my chips yet (they arrive on Friday) and I already have mockups from @p5woody. As an aside, if you need help with art, he does excellent work, I could not recommend him more! My idea was to go with a Maryland themed set, because people from MD love talking about and letting you know we are from MD. One of Maryland's nicknames is the "Old Line State", so I wanted to incorporate that. I also really liked the fish chips from earlier, so I thought it might be cool to put local animals on the chips. So despite very vague direction, @p5woody ran with it and came up with some awesome ideas. Ever since @allforcharity talked me into trying it, I really like the chip with two different sides. Since you guys really like looking at pictures, these are my three favorite options so far:

Option 1, the lettering and borders of the letter matches the edge spots of the chip and the Line is the base color of the chip. For reference, 25=purple, 100=gray, 500=pink, 1000=brown, 5000=black. The building will go on every chip in option 1 and 2.
View attachment 220164

Option 2, removes the line and curves lettering allowing the graphic to be a bit bigger
View attachment 220165

Option 3, frames the lettering and replaces the building with a large denomination or keep the building
View attachment 220170

I've got some thinking to do.....

really feeling option 3, the circular design with the lines etc just sits so well with me.

Shit bros. Internet out at work. Mass chaos. Everyone needs stuff right now. Trying to leave in an hour to get ready for tomorrow and now chip racks!

I don't have enough of the chip trays for all of the chips we've sold, but there is a good amount of them. $2 per tray plus shipping, PM me for them. Please send your zip code and email address so I can send the invoice. I won't get invoices sent out until Monday, but you'll get on the list. There won't be a Black Friday / Cyber Monday pricing any lower on the trays, so no need to wait.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
-Gene

Pm sent for 20

This is great!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom