8V Compression Clay Blowout Sale (2 Viewers)

Oh I placed it. Don't you worry. I ordered 200 racks so I can flip them in the classifieds for 20 each :rage::rage::wtf:

robby.gif

I don't have enough of the chip trays for all of the chips we've sold, but there is a good amount of them. $2 per tray plus shipping, PM me for them. Please send your zip code and email address so I can send the invoice. I won't get invoices sent out until Monday, but you'll get on the list. There won't be a Black Friday / Cyber Monday pricing any lower on the trays, so no need to wait.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
-Gene

Pm sent for 20! I hope I’m on the list!

Wait until you clean and oil them!
How did you oil these?
I advise against oiling CC's. Just wipe them down with a damp rag to remove excess dust. CC's don't take oil like regular compression clays do and much of it will simply remain on the surface of the chip, even if you're sparing with it.

Some of my majestics looked better after oil. I’ve heard your should do it after you apply the label not before.

Normally I'm not a fan of brown chips, and I wasn't going to order these until others posted about them, I have to say it might be my favorite chip of the bunch. Really nice in person and will go great as a dark pirate theme set

View attachment 220373View attachment 220374
I got these for $5’s with pink quarters, blue dollars, and black $20’s. I hope I feel the same as you about them. If not, I’ll try to snag some reds.

I agree. I cleaned, the oiled my spirit molds using the oiling done right method and I saw a significant difference in the chips.
I could see where the difference of composistion from CC to CC would have different levels of success with oiling. When it comes to the Spirit mold you HAVE to oil them. The 8V I oiled them and cleaned them off and they're good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom