8V Compression Clay Blowout Sale (2 Viewers)

could you show photos of the labels in detail please? these look cool. Heidelberg was one of my favorite cities to visit while in Germany for my birthday this year. The wife and I fell in love with the place.
Yeah, let me get a better pic. That’s where I was born

could you show photos of the labels in detail please? these look cool. Heidelberg was one of my favorite cities to visit while in Germany for my birthday this year. The wife and I fell in love with the place.
3FE4E374-C19D-487F-B0B2-9CAAF0A40225.jpeg
5B763231-4A61-4744-AF3F-AB8470C25115.jpeg

I tried the black tray and another 500 chip case and the usual chip racks and none fit.

Time for some woodworking I think.

74746550-769E-497A-8C3A-FA6B836EFC65.jpeg

One thing that surprises me about the chip market is the total lack of storage solutions. Good cases that don't break included, but even cardboard boxes, how are there not cardboard boxes that can store/ship more than one rack? Clearly weight is a concern but 2 racks would be fine? Finally, 3d printing? Shouldn't this make custom trays for drawers stupid easy?

Mainly I want one of these that fits an entire drawer
Screenshot_20181119-205637_Chrome.jpg

this might sound crazy but could you put a 70mm in the oven just until it’s pliable and wedge in 20 chips and let cool?? the ends would soften long before the rest of it.. we’re talking fractions of a mm here. we do it with warped clay, why not plastic? lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom