8V Compression Clay Blowout Sale (5 Viewers)

So I already ordered 900 purple and 100 gray for a limit set. I’m leaving them undenominated so I can change values. (I may mark them “X” for the workhorse and “V” for value, but not sure yet.

I ordered these today for my cash set.
225pink 25¢
225 blue $1
150 brown $5 (would love to find some yellows or oranges, but not holding my breath)
50 Black $20
25 white $100
25 gray, 25 purple for extras.

My grays will serve as nickels for my NL/PL cash games, or maybe I’ll just make them nickels and use my other cash chips for value chips as needed.

Only 10 cents a chip, and who knows, maybe they make better smoothies than our Nevada Jacks chips do.

PSA: DO NOT MAKE A SMOOTHIE WITH YOUR 8V CHIPS. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I don't know why this isn't starting at the right point...scroll to 14:27 ;)

Bit, chewed and swallowed. We'll have to wait a few hours to find out if they can be glued back together.

Has anyone tried biting them extremely hard to see how they will hold up to normal use? For science of course. I shot one yesterday with an ak47 and couldn't glue the pieces back together which is pretty disturbing as I was told they were bullet proof.

i'll put some through my blendtec when I get them..... "will it blend?"

Attachments

• Ornage mold.jpg
    Ornage mold.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 8V and CC Edgespot PGI.jpg
    8V and CC Edgespot PGI.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 130
Very cool - did you do the labels or did ABC?

Why do you have both green and grey 5c? My curiosity is piqued!

Also, are you able to fit 20 chips per barrel into those racks?
These are from the original group but with Palm imports. I got the green nickels later as a ‘secondary’ chip to give more color than the grey chip. Yeah, chip trays were the ones pgi had made to fit the China clays

No, but that rack he just showed is holding 20 per barrel.

I was thinking that photo might break the internet. Lol. There's one corner of inventory that I knew had some random stuff in it, so I thought I should see if there were some trays. We've sold a lot more of these 8V chips than we have trays for, but we do have them. (n) :thumbsdown: Now to figure out how much they are worth!

I was thinking that photo might break the internet. Lol. There's one corner of inventory that I knew had some random stuff in it, so I thought I should see if there were some trays. We've sold a lot more of these 8V chips than we have trays for, but we do have them. (n) :thumbsdown: Now to figure out how much they are worth!

2 bucks a rack and I need 20 racks lmfao.

Also can I have a job? I want to find random goodies in the forgotten corners!

8V rack group buy? Put me down for 20 @ $1.99/ea!

could you show photos of the labels in detail please? these look cool. Heidelberg was one of my favorite cities to visit while in Germany for my birthday this year. The wife and I fell in love with the place.
Breaking Bad.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom