Giveaway 8,888th Post Giveaway (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember walking over to the taco place with you on the first day of the Alamo meet-up #1, you were very nice and polite, then we got back to the game and you obliterated all of us while 20 beers deep and I was like WT-Actual-F......!?!?! ;) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I remember that very well.

I probably owe you a lunch :)

We had been WhatsApp chatting for a while and playing poker together on WC online. Then one night you tell me to jump on the zoom call. It was really happening, we would finally see each other, and be able to actually talk! :wow: No more catfish, it was going to happen, a real conversation! I had to run to the bathroom and make sure I did’t have anything in my teeth, that my Covid beard wasn’t to scraggly (it was, but no time to fix it). As I finally connected and the screen come on there you were, head phones on leaning back in your chair, beer in hand. What a magical vision!

5 minutes later my wife is texting me who the hell am I talking to at 2am?!? I tell her it’s Craig and she replies with “what is he wearing?” and to shut it!

So I had to retreat to the basement for the rest of the game.

Bill, you paid for my San Antonio trip. Are you going to pay for my Dallas trip as well?

Just letting you get a false sense of security for round 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20170119_045314000_iOS.gif

I'm gonna be so broke at the next meetup - I've barely played poker since SQM last year... So you can have all my money... and give it to Bill...

I've played a lot of poker....I wouldn't necessarily I played "good" poker

Haven't met you, but it looks like there are stories to hear, and new ones to make. And it is always fun to meet other poker players in Dallas.

Ya, that whole gambit was MY fav memory of you too...!!! LOL ps. for next time, I'll show you the ways to cheat... :)
Haha, I don't drink and drive, but if I'm ever pulled out of my Uber, I might need the cheat codes.

Don't think we've formally met... But I sure as hell would love to play at the Windy Crest some day!

We've never met, but I enjoy poker, and really enjoy beer. Is there really anything else that would matter? Plus the poker room pics always look like fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom