Giveaway 8,888th Post Giveaway (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep that ice chest full!

If you fill it, he will come!

I look forward to making one of your meetups just have to do something with all these damn kids!
I called it Icy.
1D8C1185-9146-47E9-B8D9-18793CF0B6CE.jpeg
C75C22D7-1A76-4D92-859B-8EBED8F521CD.jpeg

Haven't met you in person yet, but I think meeting the one and only Big Sexy will be a true honor. Seems like a party when Craig's around! Plus I think were supposed to have a beer drinking competition?
Are we drinking my beers or your beers?

That one time you got cancelled due to all those penises...

Hard to forget that memory.

My first ever night at the windy crest, I was running extremely card dead in the cash game. I ended up playing a pot blind, didn’t look at my cards, and decided to triple barrel. Frustration plus some IPA-logic. You looked at me, said I guess you have it, and folded top pair on the turn. I remember thinking “what a nit”

Craig my brother!!! Congratulations on the 8,888 post journey!! I can honestly say that I always enjoy your content. It is sad that we have yet to meet in person and I know that it will happen soon enough.

Why would I want to meet you??? Really? You are one of the very best forum members we have, you make it a point to attend as many meet ups as possible, and from what I have herd from others there is never a dull moment when you are in attendance! A positive energy and amazing personality are two things that money can't buy, and you have them both my friend!!

It is an honor to call you my forum poker chip buddy and before long it will be my poker buddy in Texas!!

Here's to post 17,776!! (Yes 8 888 x 2) but also happens to have triple sevens... pretty cool milestone as well and can't wait to see all the laughs we will share between now and then buddy!

Forever your Chippin brother Ben!!

Laugh time for Craig... AKA Big Sexy!! Lmao
129wdw.jpg

Road-Trip-Bathroom-Meme.jpg

Jenn cracked up at you mentioning the hot wife lol!

I remember this jolly drunken giant of man with curly dark hair staring agape at my wife from outside on the deck, and then later when my wife was gone he kept repeating "your wife is sooooo hawwwwt!" while he groped my man-breasts.

I still have a lifetime of therapy ahead of me. It's going to take more than a custom glass cup to repair the damage I've suffered, I may never recover. You'll be hearing from my attorney!

Jenn cracked up at you mentioning the hot wife lol!

I remember this jolly drunken giant of man with curly dark hair staring agape at my wife from outside on the deck, and then later when my wife was gone he kept repeating "your wife is sooooo hawwwwt!" while he groped my man-breasts.

I still have a lifetime of therapy ahead of me. It's going to take more than a custom glass cup to repair the damage I've suffered, I may never recover. You'll be hearing from my attorney!
I think the "wife" thing was a cover... Craig really and I mean really really likes "small" people Anthony! Lmao

We haven't met, but would love to sit and chat with you over a good cigar and bourbon/beer/scotch/whatever.

I thought I was going to meet you in LBI, but we were a week apart. I’d love nothing more to kick a keg with you one day!

Haven't met, but love the WCPR and you seem to bring extra life to the party in all the meetup photos I've seen you in. Ironic that I've been looking at new glassware this morning for my games and then see this giveaway!

Haven't met, but love the WCPR and you seem to bring extra life to the party in all the meetup photos I've seen you in. Ironic that I've been looking at new glassware this morning for my games and then see this giveaway!
If you need glassware, I know a guy.

I remember walking over to the taco place with you on the first day of the Alamo meet-up #1, you were very nice and polite, then we got back to the game and you obliterated all of us while 20 beers deep and I was like WT-Actual-F......!?!?! ;) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

As an internet persona, you personify my romanticised idea of archetypal good-will American dude. :)
I 'd be glad to have some ice-cold tsipouro with you one of the coming summers.
You won't have to bring the glassware:p

Since your photo is plastered all over this forum, at my first meetup in San Antonio, you were the first person I recognized. I think I came up, introduced myself and you nicely welcomed me to the table. Of course, it's been all downhill from there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom