Giveaway 8,888th Post Giveaway (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You (and your entire crew) were entirely fun and welcoming to me and my cohorts when I got to visit WCPR a couple years ago. Great room, great chips, and great host!
Maybe it's because that big stack was influencing your judgement??
1617166043476.png

Never met but if it’s whiskey in your glass I know we would get along. It’s been over 20 years since I visited the great state of Texas. Loved it there.
Maybe it's time to come back???

I’ve only witnessed your poker skills online, but I love beer, whiskey and poker so I think we could become best friends in real life. And I’m on the call ahead list for the 2022 meetup! Cheers!

Never met you in person but your online persona is hilarious. I would love to be able to play in the famed Windy Crest Poker Room one day. Oh, and I'm a fan of the number 8, myself. :) Cheers!

Never met you in person but your online persona is hilarious. I would love to be able to play in the famed Windy Crest Poker Room one day. Oh, and I'm a fan of the number 8, myself. :) Cheers!
Well I am on beer #8 so you are in luck! I'll host a game on 8/8 and you are invited! ORD to DFW is cheap - you'll win enough for the return trip!

Beer #8
1617169570106.png

Just one story? Every meet up that I have attended with you, at some point you end up completely passed out on the couch. After sleeping it off for a few hours you jump right back in with both feet glasses and get right back into the mix.

One of the things that I enjoy most about hanging out with you. You are ALWAYS laughing and having a good time. Doesn't matter how you are running at the tables, or whether your one beer or 15 beers deep.

We did have the “CraigT78 Memorial“ ice chest at our last Great Divide. That all I got. Hope to see you at one soon enough
Keep that ice chest full!

If you fill it, he will come!

I look forward to making one of your meetups just have to do something with all these damn kids!

Haven't met you in person yet, but I think meeting the one and only Big Sexy will be a true honor. Seems like a party when Craig's around! Plus I think were supposed to have a beer drinking competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom