Giveaway 8,888th Post Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I just happened to notice when replying to @Beakertwang that I was at 8,887 posts. So why not do a give-a-way for post 8,888. I like 8's, a nice middle pair than never wins, so 4 of them is even better.

Post a memory you have of me if we have met. Maybe a hand we played together, or maybe a story of how I told you your wife was hot.

If we have not met, tell me why you would or would not want to meet me.

Sometime in the next 24 hours I will cut this off and randomly draw a table of 8 to play a Big O8 hand.

Winners will receive a choice of a Windy Crest Pint or Rocks glass. On me, shipped in the US. International - it's not worth it, but feel free to share anyway.

1617163722637.png

1617163738126.png

I might even throw in some samples.

To kick this off, here is a pic of me playing online poker at the WCPR.

1617163831566.png

Never met but actually never met anyone in person on here yet. It's been over a year at this point but you know covid. Great community and I want to meet y'all in person soon. Just got my first shot!

Would like to meet you because your poker room looks awesome and I've never been to a PCF meetup game let alone Texas! And I heard you help folks finance lakehouses! :sneaky:

Would like to meet you because your poker room looks awesome and I've never been to a PCF meetup game let alone Texas! And I heard you help folks finance lakehouses! :sneaky:
@Rhodeman77 why you telling everyone who paid for your lake house???

@moechar - if you are ever in the Big D - hit me up - we will get a game going and you too can have a lake house.

Never met you but since you live in a state bigger than Maine, New York and California combined....you must be ok . Do you think jerry Jones is kicking himself for not getting Tom Brady ( GOAT) when he had the chance ?

Never met you but since you live in a state bigger than Maine, New York and California combined....you must be ok . Do you think jerry Jones is kicking himself for not getting Tom Brady ( GOAT) when he had the chance ?
No. We have Dak. And Brady is not the GOAT. Go Cowboys!!!

I know you were watching the game ... you hit that $600 square because of Brady. Didn’t realize that you were a casual football fan though.
I hit the square because of variance. I don't even know what team Brady is on :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You (and your entire crew) were entirely fun and welcoming to me and my cohorts when I got to visit WCPR a couple years ago. Great room, great chips, and great host!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom