6 footer table with dealer cut out (2 Viewers)

Probably the vinyl was the issue then. Hope things works out better with the new vinyl.
Was definitely the Vinyl Tony, the new 4-way stretch stuff is immense! Started the outside curves with it tonight and what a difference! Should have the table complete by the weekend :)

Outside of the rail complete.....

IMAG0312.jpg

Looks great, but interested in hearing how players in the #1 and #6 seats feel about not being able to see each other during a hand.....

Looks great, but interested in hearing how players in the #1 and #6 seats feel about not being able to see each other during a hand.....
Not an issue at all mate our games are just friendly get togethers with mates played with little stakes, no stare downs or reading of opponents really happen, usually we're too drunk for that!

You did a very good job. Glad you weren't derailed by the vinyl.
Cheers brains it was a bit of a ball buster to be fair but we managed to carry on and get it done,
Ps for any UK builder I fully recommend going with as-trim for the vinyl, it was so easy to work with

Nice to see you posting more. You just increased your total post count by 25%. Woot! :)

Now, you need to start posting your confirmation in my MTTD thread.... :)

@celticnoel79 awesome job. Please post some pics of the table in use. With some juicy chip stacks! :)
Hey trihonda, unfortunately our club use dice chips (I know I know) but I'll post some picks this coming weekend

Here's a wee action shot as requested, dice chips I know but what can ye do our club has limited funds.
IMAG0318.jpg

wouldn't take long (or be individually painful) at $1/week/player donation to build up a small chip fund to buy something/anything better.....

that nice table deserves it. (y) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom