SOLD 500ct walnut box and racks (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alecnetwoodworks

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I rarely build boxes these days without a commission, but ended up building a second box a few months ago alongside a commission box. Finally got around to making racks for it so now it’s available without the wait for a custom box.

Details:

-Solid walnut box with wrapping grain around all 4 sides. Book matched solid top. Concealed hinges and no visible exterior hardware
- 5 39mm 100ct racks, 67.7mm barrel length. Walnut sides, maple inserts.
- Currently has no latch. I don’t think it really needs one and personally like the clean look without. Can add a brass swing catch or imbedded magnetic catch (to keep the clean look) for no additional cost. Other hardware options available at cost.
- I will include a laser engraved logo or other personal engraving to the lid at no charge. Must provide the logo, I’m not a graphic designer. Additional engraving options available, if desired.
- $625 including shipping to the lower 48. Will ship internationally at cost.

IMG_0382.jpegIMG_0383.jpegIMG_0384.jpegIMG_0385.jpegIMG_0386.jpegIMG_0388.jpegIMG_0389.jpeg

Last edited:
I rarely build boxes these days without a commission, but ended up building a second box a few months ago alongside a commission box. Finally got around to making racks for it so now it’s available without the wait for a custom box.

Details:

-Solid walnut box with wrapping grain around all 4 sides. Book matched solid top. Concealed hinges and no visible exterior hardware
- 5 39mm 100ct racks, 67.7mm barrel length. Walnut sides, maple inserts.
- Currently has no latch. I don’t think it really needs one and personally like the clean look without. Can add a brass swing catch or imbedded magnetic catch (to keep the clean look) for no additional cost. Other hardware options available at cost.
- I will include a laser engraved logo or other personal engraving to the lid at no charge. Must provide the logo, I’m not a graphic designer. Additional engraving options available, if desired.
- $625 including shipping to the lower 48. Will ship internationally at cost.

View attachment 1196196View attachment 1196197View attachment 1196198View attachment 1196199View attachment 1196200View attachment 1196201View attachment 1196202
Good Lord that is beautiful! Great work.

Guess I need to make more spec boxes! Can’t believe this thing sold 5 minutes after posting! Unreal.

Just wrapped up a couple of big cabinets and will be starting to catch up on my queue of ordered boxes. May have to make a couple extras while I’m at it.

Thanks for all the support! This community is the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom