Cancelled Extra Racks and Extra Barrels (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stackme

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Clearing out Extra Racks and Extra Barrels to make space for more chips! Please see pics and judge condition for yourself, let me know if you want more pictures.

Please post dibs and send me a PM. Buyer pays shipping.

Thanks for looking.

A. EXTRA RACKS

LOT 1 Pharaoh’s Green
(Paulson mold) - $300/rack $275/rack – 2 racks available
Excellent newer condition, sharp with no flea bites, make good 25s.

Greens5 (1 of 1) copy.jpg

LOT 2 Pharaoh’s Black (Paulson mold) - $450/rack $400/rack – 1 rack available
Excellent newer condition, never put in play, make good 100s.

Blacks5 (1 of 1) copy.jpg

LOT 3 Isle of Capri $.50 secondary fracs (RHC) - $400/rack – 1 rack available [SOLD]
Mint condition, selling well below my cost (paid $560). Photos don't do justice to the radioactive brightness of these chips!

IOC new Pink4 (1 of 1) copy.jpg

LOT 4 Mullet Bay $100 (C&J) – 450/rack – 1 rack available [SOLD]
Pretty sure these are Christy & Jones Hat and Cane and Not Paulson. Chips are in pristine condition and have not been felted.

IMG_4640 copy.jpg
IMG_4639 copy 2.jpg

LOT 5 Thunder Valley 5 hot stamp (Paulson Radiant Red THC)- $380/rack $350/rack – 1 rack available [SOLD]
Sharp chips in good condition with some flea bites and stamps mostly intact, pretty chips.

ThunderValley New5 (1 of 1) copy.jpg

ThunderValley New6 (1 of 1) copy.jpg

B. EXTRA BARRELS

LOT 6 Opre House $5
(leaded THC) – 68 chips $190 [SOLD]
Leaded, stack like bricks, used chips with most of the stamps worn off, but can still see the denominations.
IMG_4784 copy.jpg

IMG_4782 copy.jpg

LOT 7 Opre House $25 (leaded THC) – 50 chips $200 [SOLD]
Leaded, stack like bricks, used chips with worn stamps, but in much better shape than the 5s.
IMG_4780 copy.jpg

IMG_4779 copy.jpg

Want them all? Take all 118 Opre chips for $375 (preference to someone taking all)

LOT 8 PCA .50 fracs
- Catch and release - $110 for the barrel [SOLD]
Beautiful mint barrel of PCA fracs.

IMG_4821 copy.jpg
IMG_4820 copy.jpg

LOT 9 Paris $2 (Damaged) - 20 chips $32 (below face) [SOLD]
These are the mostly damaged chips I culled out of a number of racks I had for sale, they are in rough shape, but still have sharp edges (around the flea bites) and deserve life.
I think these may still be live chips, so they might be able to go back to the cage too.

IMG_4803 copy.jpg

LOT 10 Railroad Pass .25 (Culls) fracs – 20 chips $55 $45 [SOLD]
These chips didn’t make the cut into my set due to fleabites and a few chips with warps and/or lighter color. Still bright pretty chips that also deserve to be played.

IMG_4798 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Took a closer look at the Thunder Valley 5s - price reduced due to some flea bites in the rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom