4th of July Plans (2 Viewers)

Tomorrow is the last day of our 2 week Hawaii/California trip. We've been just the 3 of us for that entire time, but I actually have family in CA. We are driving in the morning to see them and hang by the pool/see some fireworks before heading home on the 5th.

20190703_140052.jpg
20190703_161257.jpg

It’s been pouring here all day, so we’ve been stuck inside. Hope it slows down (flash flood warnings all day) so that I can grill the remaining dogs from last weekend

Mom and the kids are at grandmas farm and lake while Dad packs up the house (listing tomorrow).

Side note since I have no idea where that thread went, Parks and Recs is on in the background and every episode has enough content for 10 chips. @detroitdad you have your work cut out for you.

Drink beer and watch the kids throw snap caps in the driveway. Then get told “I’m not in the mood” by my wife that night and “how much have you had to drink today?” Along with her favorite of “you’re getting up with the kids in the morning, so you might want to quite now.” It will be a great day! :oops:
Couldn't think of a better way to spend the day!

Lawn game olympics/bbq at a buddies house, quick mountain bike ride sometime before sunset, then back to buddies house to brand some people with a sparkler or two.

Happy Fourth all, and thanks to all those out there that sacrificed so a slob like me can live in the best country in the world during the best time yet to be alive. So damn fortunate.

One of my favorite bands of all time! Saw Hell Freezes Over tour in 94. Timeless superb music, doesn’t get much better than the Eagles! Enjoy the show @BonScot.
Finished now mate. It’s after midnight here. They were brilliant. Had a guy called Vince Gill singing Glenn’s parts and Glenn’s son was playing guitar too. Don’s voice is still amazing and Joe is as mad as a bag of hedgehogs tripping on acid...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom