Giveaway 4th of July Multiple Chip Giveaway - VIDEO LINK ADDED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 1 12 seed has ever made it to the Elite Eight, I plan on being the 2nd. @k9dr sorry man you are going to be the 3rd upset in my run for the title.

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 10.19.50 AM.png

Hi everyone here are the results from the West Region for the Sweet 16. Wow another #1 seed in @Josh Kifer loses to Giant Killer #12 @BEANO52 . In the other matchup #2 @Jeevansluck lost to a #6 Seed @cfowl23 . @cfowl23 has not been blowing his opponents away, but he wins with grit and determination as he pulls out another victoriy. He wins with a 6 two games in a row. In both those games his opponents drew 2's.

1593649365499.png

Here are the results of Sweet 16 for the South region. After all #16 @SantaClaus is not coming to town this year as #12 @skylines says there will be no upset on his watch. It was a close match with a 5 to 4 score. In the other match #3 @softchewy decided not to just beat #15 @dkellerd , but he decided to dunk over him with a King and run by the bench and give him the Throat Slash signal. Cinderella is no more unfortunately with the #16 and #15 seeds finally bowing out.

1593649940144.png

All here is the Final bracket the Midwest Region. #12 seed @judgeanjury beat #1 seed @k9dr . The #12 seed was the Judge, Jury, and Executioner. In the other match-up #2 @markleteenie handled his business and defeated @GianThaMan running away with it.

Love the commentary!

On to the Elite Eight. Ill be honest I am not as confident as I have been feeling with all the other matches. First 12 seed to make it to the final four would be a good Cinderella story but nearly impossible especially against #2 @markleteenie

Hi everyone for the Sweet 16 in the East Region we had a battle of the Heavyweights as #1 @WedgeRock took on #4 @MegaTon44 . @MegaTon44 came out victorious as he beat a #1 seed in @WedgeRock . In the other matchup #11 @Dodger took on #7 @Lars. @Dodger pulls of the upset to move on to the Elite 8.
View attachment 484240

I’m just happy to be here. Hope I can help the ball club. I just want to give it my best shot, and the good Lord willing, things will work out.

Elite 8!

Hi everyone here are the results from the West Region for the Sweet 16. Wow another #1 seed in @Josh Kifer loses to Giant Killer #12 @BEANO52 . In the other matchup #2 @Jeevansluck lost to a #6 Seed @cfowl23 . @cfowl23 has not been blowing his opponents away, but he wins with grit and determination as he pulls out another victoriy. He wins with a 6 two games in a row. In both those games his opponents drew 2's.

giphy.gif

Hi everyone the Elite 8 games have been played. There were some exciting matches. In the East #11 @Dodger continues his Cinderella story as he barely beat #4 @MegaTon44 with a :td: to a :9d:. In the West region another Cinderella #12 @BEANO52 edged out #14 @cfowl23 in the battle of the High cards :ac:over :kh: . This was heartbreaking for @cfowl23 because if he played anyone else he would of won. In the South @softchewy dominated @skylines showing the rest of the PCF there is nothing soft about his team. In the Midwest region @judgeanjury lost before the match started stating in a post before the game even took place that it was "nearly impossible" for him to beat #2 @markleteenie .

Congrats to the Final 4 Teams #11 @Dodger , #12 @BEANO52 , #3 @softchewy , and #2 @markleteenie . I decided to run the Final 4 and the Finals tomorrow. 3 out of the Final Four teams will win one of the Chips Listed. Good luck to all of you tomorrow..

1593741858745.png

Hi everyone the Elite 8 games have been played. There were some exciting matches. In the East #11 @Dodger continues his Cinderella story as he barely beat #4 @MegaTon44 with a :td: to a :9d:. In the West region another Cinderella #12 @BEANO52 edged out #14 @cfowl23 in the battle of the High cards :ac:over :kh: . This was heartbreaking for @cfowl23 because if he played anyone else he would of won. In the South @softchewy dominated @skylines showing the rest of the PCF there is nothing soft about his team. In the Midwest region @judgeanjury lost before the match started stating in a post before the game even took place that it was "nearly impossible" for him to beat #2 @markleteenie .

Congrats to the Final 4 Teams #11 @Dodger , #12 @BEANO52 , #3 @softchewy , and #2 @markleteenie . I decided to run the Final 4 and the Finals tomorrow. 3 out of the Final Four teams will win one of the Chips Listed. Good luck to all of you tomorrow..

View attachment 484644
A is low right????? Hahahahaha. Good luck. This was fun to follow.

Hi everyone the Final Four games have been played. #11 @Dodger pulls of his incredible run of high cards again getting a :ac: to @BEANO52 who had a :ts:. Cinderella is going to dance in the Final just like when Butler made the National Championship to play Duke. Hopefully for Dodger that outcome for him will be different. In the other game #3 @softchewy defeated #2 @markleteenie in a battle of the heavyweights with a narrow :th: to :9d: victory. For suspense since I cannot mail anything out tomorrow anyway I am going to run the Championship and Consolation games tomorrow night. Good Luck to all.

1593830636631.png

Last edited:
Hi everyone the Final Four games have been played. #11 @Dodger pulls of his incredible run of high cards again getting a :ac: to @BEANO52 who had a :ts:. Cinderella is going to dance in the Final just like when Butler made the National Championship to play Duke. Hopefully for Dodger that outcome for him will be different. In the other game #3 @softchewy defeated #2 @markleteenie in a battle of the heavyweights with a narrow :th: to :9d: victory. For suspense since I cannot mail anything out tomorrow anyway I am going to run the Championship and Consolation games tomorrow night. Good Luck to all.

View attachment 485255

We goin’ to the ‘ship!

Good luck @softchewy.

Hi everyone we Have a NATIONAL CHAMPION and it is @Dodger . For once @Dodger did not draw a high card and drew a :5d: , but #3 @softchewy drew a worse card with a :3d:. The Consolation game was played first as #2 @markleteenie took on #12 @BEANO52. @BEANO52 dominated with a :jh: over a :4c:.

CONGRATULATIONS TO DODGER for Winning the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

@Dodger will have 2 Days - Sunday and Monday to choose the chip he wants. So at 12 AM on Tuesday if he doesn't choose his chip then Soft Chewy is up and can choose his chip. If he chooses his chip then Soft Chewy is up and has 2 days to choose the next chip. Then @BEANO52 will get the last chip. Forget about the $1 to go towards shipping. Please post your choice of chip on here and PM me your address.

This tournament was very fun for me to run and it was not too much work even with 64 Entries. I'm going to do something similar further down the road. I may modify a rule or two though.

Thanks everyone for participating!!!
Mike

1593914436463.png

Last edited:
Does that make me first loser? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Or last loser? :confused Or since I’m a loser, it’s all the same? :meh:

Mike - Thanks for running it, it was fun to sweat the bracket!

America!!

This was fun @Nuhockey - thanks so much for taking the time to ‘host’ this awesome tourney.

Glad my Cinderella slippers could dance all the way through to the championship. :cool

Congrats to the other winners!

I’ll take the Ben Franklin chip. My little guy was just learning about him, so he’ll dig it.

Thanks again for the giveaway!

This was fun @Nuhockey - thanks so much for taking the time to ‘host’ this awesome tourney.

Glad my Cinderella slippers could dance all the way through to the championship. :cool

Congrats to the other winners!

I’ll take the Ben Franklin chip. My little guy was just learning about him, so he’ll dig it.

Thanks again for the giveaway!
Hi Dodger Please PM your name and address.

;)
Congrats Dodger!
Thanks again.. and Happy Independence Day!
I'll take the Uncle Sam riding the rocket Paulson :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom