Giveaway 4th of July Multiple Chip Giveaway - VIDEO LINK ADDED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP has been filled with everyone's seed. I will fill out a bracket sheet by tomorrow. The 4 #1 seeds and Regions are listed below.

NCAA Basketball Tournament Bracket
PCF USERPOSTSSEEDREGION
WedgeRock11524
1​
East
FordPickup929508
1​
South
k9dr8189
1​
Midwest
Josh Kifer7357
1​
West

Hi everyone filled out is a complete Bracket for you to see all the Match ups. Remember in the first found if you are seeded 1-4 you get an extra card compared to your opponents 1 card to see who has high card. All other matches and further rounds will be played 1 for 1 to see who has a high card. I will not be able to draw tonight as I have an online game tonight scheduled with some friends. We'll probably start the round of 64 tomorrow and then the round of 32 the next day. Then onto the Sweet 16 the next day and then followed with the Elite 8 the following day. Probably the Final 4 along with the Consolation and Championship Match can take place on the same day and will probably be done on Friday or Saturday. All Hands will be dealt with a newly shuffled deck so all cards will be in play. After a match is over and I move on to the next there will be a newly shuffled deck for each match. There were a few people who entered more than once and I didn't realize that so I just removed their duplicate entries and nominated a few people I could think of to take those spots.

The East I think has the most loaded bracket.

1593385046951.png

12?!?!?! You think I am only a 12 seed??? ;) If there is a tie do we go to war? Thanks again for running this!

@Kid_Eastwood expect an upset

Dang, shoulda read the rules :banghead:

Thanks for an awesome contest Nuhockey!!
@cpiaaq Here's what I will do. I realized @Himewad and @mike32 didn't also put "Happy 4th of July" either in their entries either. I overlooked that fact and included them and somehow I missed you. I was down to the end and we were close to filling the sheet and I missed the your entry when typing it in the Spreadsheet. I thought I did, but I didn't. Sorry about that. @mike32 is #4 seed. He has the most posts between you three so he is in. What I'll do is have a Play In game between you and @Himewad to see who gets that 6 Seed in the West.

I’ll leave a vote to the four #1 seeds @FordPickup92 @WedgeRock @k9dr @Josh Kifer when I do the drawings do you want the Higher seed to get the first card or the Lower seed to get the first card? What you guys vote is how the cards will be assigned for the whole tournament. I chose a #2 @Anthony Martino who can vote also and he will be the tie breaker should you guys vote into a tie.

I’ll leave a vote to the four #1 seeds @FordPickup92 @WedgeRock @k9dr @Josh Kifer when I do the drawings do you want the Higher seed to get the first card or the Lower seed to get the first card? What you guys vote is how the cards will be assigned for the whole tournament. I chose a #2 @Anthony Martino who can vote also and he will be the tie breaker should you guys vote into a tie.
Ya don't want none over here in the West!

USA USA USA!

I think the higher seed (meaning closest to #1) should get the higher card. If that's not an option, I would vote for the higher seed getting the first card.

However you do it, just be consistent. Other than that, it's all random.

@cpiaaq Here's what I will do. I realized @Himewad and @mike32 didn't also put "Happy 4th of July" either in their entries either. I overlooked that fact and included them and somehow I missed you. I was down to the end and we were close to filling the sheet and I missed the your entry when typing it in the Spreadsheet. I thought I did, but I didn't. Sorry about that. @mike32 is #4 seed. He has the most posts between you three so he is in. What I'll do is have a Play In game between you and @Himewad to see who gets that 6 Seed in the West.
This will just make it that more sweet when I shock the world and run the table from the play-in game!

Higher seeds will have their card drawn first. Then the lower seed gets their card. In Round #1 is you get two cards you will get the third card after both players get their first card.

Hi everyone the first East region games were played. The results are below. The second card definitely came in handy for #1 Seed @WedgeRock as he drew a :2s: first and @GetUrShineBox drew a :5d:. On his second card he pulled out a :kh:. A few aces came out this round. Don't worry I alternated decks and shuffled each deck several times (Five to be exact) then cut. The decks were both washed first and shuffled a lot of times so I could get random order. Biggest upset of this East Region so far was #14 @natumes with his :ad: knocking of @Jeff with his :3h: and :td:. The snoozer matchup of the round was#11 @Dodger with his :3c: beating #6 @Ethan with his :2s:. Actually not a snoozer as Dodger just barely beat @Ethan in battle of the low cards.

1593479920145.png

The West Region games were just played and boy we had an exciting Match-ups. #1 Seed @Josh Kifer need to go into overtime against @Impi0314159 . Josh drew a :th: and @Impi0314159 drew a :ts: . Josh's next card which was :7h: was no help. Eventually Josh pulled out the OT win with a :9h: to a :3s:. There was no 2018 UVA Team so far this year. The first Major upset was #4 @Ben8257 losing to #13 @Fokker210. Another upset was #14 @cfowl23 edging out #3 @Payback .
1593482112495.png

Last edited:
The West Region games were just played and boy we had an exciting Match-up that say #1 Seed @Josh Kifer need to go into overtime against @Impi0314159 . Josh drew a :th: and @Impi0314159 drew a :ts: . Josh's next card which was :7h: was no help. Eventually Josh pulled out the OT win with a :9h: to a :3s:. There was no 2018 UVA Team so far this year. The Major upset was #4 @Ben8257 losing to #13 @Fokker210. Another upset was #14 @cfowl23 edging out #3 @Payback .View attachment 483084
USA! USA! USA!

Hi everyone the first East region games were played. The results are below. The second card definitely came in handy for #1 Seed @WedgeRock as he drew a :2s: first and @GetUrShineBox drew a :5d:. On his second card he pulled out a :kh:. A few aces came out this round. Don't worry I alternated decks and shuffled each deck several times (Five to be exact) then cut. The decks were both washed first and shuffled a lot of times so I could get random order. Biggest upset of this East Region so far was #14 @natumes with his :ad: knocking of @Jeff with his :3h: and :td:. The snoozer matchup of the round was#11 @Dodger with his :3c: beating #6 @Ethan with his :2s:. Actually not a snoozer as Dodger just barely beat @Ethan in battle of the low cards.

View attachment 483051

A ‘W’ is a ‘W’! For the upset!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom