Giveaway 4th of July Multiple Chip Giveaway - VIDEO LINK ADDED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Trivia Facts to share:
"Happy 4th of July!"

Although the Continental Congress declared independence on July 4, they actually voted to declare independence two days earlier, on July 2, 1776. John Adams would later write to his wife: "The second day of July, 1776, will be the most memorable epoch in the history of America.... It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illuminations, from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward forever more."
David Mullich, American. American celebrates July 4th as its Independence Day because the date shown on the Declaration of Independence is July 4, 1776. A declaration of independence might have been approved by Congress two days earlier, on July 2, but that was a closed session.

Bumping so we can get this party started
M7Wri4N.gif

Hi guys who here watches March Madness every year and knows what "One Shining Moment Is"? In my spare time I decided to make a One Shining Moment video dedicated to Pr0n on here so everyone can get excited for the Tournament that is about to go down. We need 6 more people to sign up. The video is in the link below as I could not embed it or load it on here. I know One Shining Moment is supposed to happen after the Tournament is over, but I thought more people would get a chance to see it before.

I borrowed the pictures from peoples posts on the PCF. I hope people don't mind. I used mostly pictures that looked good full page. A few pictures were stretched and were not as nice. If your set was left out I didn't mean it. It could of been your pictures didn't look right stretched or I just missed your set and I could only fit so many. There is no particular order everything is in. Just in the order I found and attached it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D0KtdvVmBduiNXGks0W0G3n6jf7U-kuT/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Lol a poker chip pron music video. Someone could make some pretty good ones with the right song.

Lol a poker chip pron music video. Someone could make some pretty good ones with the right song.
Yes the only reason I Chose that song is the one they use for the March Madness Tournament.

Hi guys who here watches March Madness every year and knows what "One Shining Moment Is"? In my spare time I decided to make a One Shining Moment video dedicated to Pr0n on here so everyone can get excited for the Tournament that us about to go down. We need 6 more people to sign up. The video is in the link below as I could not embed it or load it on here. I know One Shining Moment is supposed to happen after the Tournament is over, but I thought more people would get a chance to see it before.

I borrowed the pictures from peoples posts on the PCF. I hope people don't mind. I used mostly pictures that looked good full page. A few pictures were stretched and were not as nice. If your set was left out I didn't mean it. It could of been your pictures didn't look right stretched or I just missed your set and I could only fit so many. There is no particular order everything is in. Just in the order I found and attached it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D0KtdvVmBduiNXGks0W0G3n6jf7U-kuT/view?usp=sharing
Very nicely done!!

Makes me think that maybe there should be a "pr0n of pr0n" thread. Just the best of the best of the best :) Hope this gets off the ground before July4th!

Hi guys who here watches March Madness every year and knows what "One Shining Moment Is"? In my spare time I decided to make a One Shining Moment video dedicated to Pr0n on here so everyone can get excited for the Tournament that us about to go down. We need 6 more people to sign up. The video is in the link below as I could not embed it or load it on here. I know One Shining Moment is supposed to happen after the Tournament is over, but I thought more people would get a chance to see it before.

Nice work!

Come there has to be 5 more people who want in for a chance at a free chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom