44mm CPC racks? (2 Viewers)

dcheartz

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Ordered some CPC 44mm chips and was wondering if anyone already did a design file they could share for a 3D print? Or are there other oversized racks that should fit these loosely? Sorry if this topic is frequently mentioned.

44mm from CPC are strange beasts to find a rack for. I finally gave up and went with the 50mm covered racks that Justin offers here:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/racks-justin-chip-racks-3-sizes-in-stock.105247/

It looks like he might be out of them right now, but reaching out to him might be your best bet.

(any other 43mm or "oversized" racks just don't work. The only other one that I used was from Abbiati, but I can't find those at all.)

Ordered some CPC 44mm chips and was wondering if anyone already did a design file they could share for a 3D print? Or are there other oversized racks that should fit these loosely? Sorry if this topic is frequently mentioned.

I've got 10 old octagon-style covered racks that should fit CPC 44mm chips, but they are too wide for a standard birdcage. PM me if you are interested in purchasing - I used them previously for 43mm Sun-Fly chips.

Thanks for the 44mm design. Since I don’t have a 3-D printer, any recommendations on where to get them made online?

I uploaded the STL file to a few different online printing websites today for quotes and it came out to $100 to print one tray…
Soooo...how many did you order??
cegUKD8oHYfuAZ5qD5.gif

I didn’t place the order. For $100 I would rather buy more chips.. Will have to look on the forum about other options

I didn’t place the order. For $100 I would rather buy more chips.. Will have to look on the forum about other options
Look up Sparkynutz!!! He sells many poker related racks/items that are 3D printed and his prices are VERY affordable. If you can't find him let me know!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom