43mm Chip fitting dealer table tray (4 Viewers)

Heidal

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello,

I ordered a table with dealer tray from Gorilla Gaming about a month ago. I am also in the process of buying new chips and was wondering if anyone knows if 43mm chips fit nicely in the dealer tray. I would hate to buy the chips and they not fit in the tray. I know I could wait until I set the table up and get some samples but was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Heidal

Unless the dealer tray that you are buying specifically say they can hold 43mm chip.

They are build to hold 39mm chips so answer to your question is No

Good question. Any chip trays out there that hold 43m? @T_Chan
Don’t think there are enough demand in the market for 43mm dealer chip trays but they should not be hard to get customise make if someone want a 43mm only chip tray

Technically, you can put 43/45mm chip but u not going to be able to fully utilise the space as shown in the pic, u will have to skip the middle row to put them

IMG_5966.jpeg

Don’t think there are enough demand in the market for 43mm dealer chip trays but they should not be hard to get customise make if someone want a 43mm only chip tray

Technically, you can put 43/45mm chip but u not going to be able to fully utilise the space as shown in the pic, u will have to skip the middle row to put them

View attachment 1169021
Yeah I’d like it if maybe my last row fit 43 only. Kinda like how middle rows fit buttons.

Answer: @alecnetwoodworks

Edited for accuracy, I do have a custom wood tray from Alec, These are 43mm Ceramic customs, and I have a 43mm wood rack, so I know he can meet your needs. The photos from two angles to help, also they are giant so you can save them locally and zoom in if you'd like. I also wanted the tray profile to be smaller than what is available in plastic on the market.

IMG_0802.jpeg

IMG_0801.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't know of any off the shelf solutions available. As Goldfish mentioned, some trays will work if you alternate barrels. A custom tray is likely your best bet. Sounds like Alecwoodnet fabricates them, so do we.

A tray like this can be made but modified to inset into a table. These are 43mm rounders chips.
2015-12-20 12.45.09.jpg

I made this tray earlier this year for regular size chips for a blackjack table.
2022-05-09 16.27.58.jpg

I don't know of any off the shelf solutions available. As Goldfish mentioned, some trays will work if you alternate barrels. A custom tray is likely your best bet. Sounds like Alecwoodnet fabricates them, so do we.

A tray like this can be made but modified to inset into a table. These are 43mm rounders chips.
View attachment 1169056

I made this tray earlier this year for regular size chips for a blackjack table.
View attachment 1169057
Nice work TChan!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom