44mm chip run

Who else is ordering 44mm chips for the August/September run? Any chance I can get a barrel of these for my collection?

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
David, any rough guesstimates on the mold rotation this Fall?

@David Spragg
We have so many orders in the pipeline right now that I can't commit to anything for certain.
Btw, the 44mm run quoted above was never going to be August/September, that was the provisional cutoff. They will likely start in late September though.
BDiamond & Scroll are currently in production and still will be for a while as there are a further 9,000 chips to make on those two.
No mold will be after that and before the 44mm's
FDL & Hmold will be next but I can't give timescales.

liftapint

Full House
We have so many orders in the pipeline right now that I can't commit to anything for certain.
Btw, the 44mm run quoted above was never going to be August/September, that was the provisional cutoff. They will likely start in late September though.
BDiamond & Scroll are currently in production and still will be for a while as there are a further 9,000 chips to make on those two.
Glad to hear business is BOOMING!

Guess I have all the time in the world to design my B-mold "Basecamp" set.

bivey

Full House
Thanks David!

Do the 39mm a-mold always run or are they on a rotation as well?

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Do the 39mm a-mold always run or are they on a rotation as well?
39mm amold always runs but is still usually 2-3 months - at the moment even more for complex orders as there around 20 orders outstanding on it.

Last edited:
My last info was (if I understood it right) that the 44mms have been prepared over the past 2 weeks or so. Any day now, FDL will be mounted in one press, and another mold is still in the other press. 44mm pressing starts once one of those two presses are free again.

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
My last info was (if I understood it right) that the 44mms have been prepared over the past 2 weeks or so. Any day now, FDL will be mounted in one press, and another mold is still in the other press. 44mm pressing starts once one of those two presses are free again.
That is just about spot on!

Top Bottom