44mm chip run (1 Viewer)

Just put in an order for 150. Can't wait to get them in!
Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 4.45.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 12.07.41 PM.png

Very nice! (y) :thumbsup:

Who else is ordering 44mm chips for the August/September run? Any chance I can get a barrel of these for my collection?

David, any rough guesstimates on the mold rotation this Fall?

@David Spragg

We have so many orders in the pipeline right now that I can't commit to anything for certain.
Btw, the 44mm run quoted above was never going to be August/September, that was the provisional cutoff. They will likely start in late September though.
BDiamond & Scroll are currently in production and still will be for a while as there are a further 9,000 chips to make on those two.
No mold will be after that and before the 44mm's
FDL & Hmold will be next but I can't give timescales.

We have so many orders in the pipeline right now that I can't commit to anything for certain.
Btw, the 44mm run quoted above was never going to be August/September, that was the provisional cutoff. They will likely start in late September though.
BDiamond & Scroll are currently in production and still will be for a while as there are a further 9,000 chips to make on those two.

Glad to hear business is BOOMING!

Guess I have all the time in the world to design my B-mold "Basecamp" set.

Thanks David!

Do the 39mm a-mold always run or are they on a rotation as well?

Do the 39mm a-mold always run or are they on a rotation as well?

39mm amold always runs but is still usually 2-3 months - at the moment even more for complex orders as there around 20 orders outstanding on it.

Last edited:
Have the 44-mm molds begun production yet? My mouth is watering, and getting super anxious to get them into my hands for the next home game :D

My last info was (if I understood it right) that the 44mms have been prepared over the past 2 weeks or so. Any day now, FDL will be mounted in one press, and another mold is still in the other press. 44mm pressing starts once one of those two presses are free again.

My last info was (if I understood it right) that the 44mms have been prepared over the past 2 weeks or so. Any day now, FDL will be mounted in one press, and another mold is still in the other press. 44mm pressing starts once one of those two presses are free again.

That is just about spot on!

H molds have just started yesterday (and will be going for probably a month). A-Crest runs all the time but still takes up to 3 months purely because of the volume of orders on it.

Is HHR up next after the H mold?

HHR will start within a week. Will probably go for at least 6 weeks though as there are 10,000+ chips to make.
Hi David I literally joined forum last night, and know zero about chips, but want to start getting into it and collecting. I'm fascinated by this whole thread and have no idea what half the lingo everyone is using. Is there a place I can go to learn about molds and designs?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom