43mm racks (3 Viewers)

xdukeluvax

Two Pair
Reaction score
So i just bought some 43mm chip racks and my apache royals dont fit 20 chips per slot and infact i just damaged one of my chips trying to fit 20 in a slot. Is this normal? What should i do?

Few options:

1) Use a belt sander on the chips
2) Just put 19 chips in each row
3) Buy a bigger rack
4) Don't jam things in places that don't fit
5) Forget the above and find a cards mold aria set from a non-jerkoff member
Hope #1 was a joke
#2 horrible idea
#3 any idea where do get a bigger rack?
#5 im in the 43mm aria group buy

Hope #1 was a joke
#2 horrible idea
#3 any idea where do get a bigger rack?
#5 im in the 43mm aria group buy
The Apache Royals fit in Bud Jones 43 mm racks for the most part. The issue is that they are not consistent across all the colors and denominations. For example, in the Bud Jones racks that I have, 20 fit pretty snugly for most of my Royals, except for the reds. Those are very very tight in those racks. But they still do fit without breaking to get them in and out.

The Apache Royals fit in Bud Jones 43 mm racks for the most part. The issue is that they are not consistent across all the colors and denominations. For example, in the Bud Jones racks that I have, 20 fit pretty snugly for most of my Royals, except for the reds. Those are very very tight in those racks. But they still do fit without breaking to get them in and out.
Okay awesome thanks for that info! I was hoping someone had info on some racks that fit. Where can i find those racks?

Okay awesome thanks for that info! I was hoping someone had info on some racks that fit. Where can i find those racks?
I got mine from Apache back with my original order:
https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/bud-jones-43mm-poker-chip-rack/

... shocker, they are sold out. Crap. I don't know where else you could get them. A dead giveaway is that they have suits on the underside. That's what I've got mine in right now:

1653400983087.png

... shocker, they are sold out. Crap. I don't know where else you could get them. A dead giveaway is that they have suits on the underside. That's wha

... shocker, they are sold out. Crap. I don't know where else you could get them. A dead giveaway is that they have suits on the underside. That's what I've got mine in right now:

View attachment 916439
oh wow with even some wiggle room it appears. id much rather get these rack vs the enclosed racks they sell. the display with these are nicer i think. #sellmeyourzenset lol

oh wow with even some wiggle room it appears. id much rather get these rack vs the enclosed racks they sell. the display with these are nicer i think.
Yeah; let me know if you need closeup pictures of the racks.

#sellmeyourzenset lol
Matsui Zens ... ROFL ... I played with them over the weekend with the family; everyone loved them. Originally I just wanted a set of Matsuis just to have a set of Matsuis, and didn't really think too much of the theme. But, damn, did they completely blow me away when they arrived. Absolutely HOT chips!

Yeah; let me know if you need closeup pictures of the racks.

Matsui Zens ... ROFL ... I played with them over the weekend with the family; everyone loved them. Originally I just wanted a set of Matsuis just to have a set of Matsuis, and didn't really think too much of the theme. But, damn, did they completely blow me away when they arrived. Absolutely HOT chips!
I couldnt be more jealous… the weird thing is tho my racks also have the suits on the bottom but these are definitely not the bud jones racks

Shit, I'm wrong I think ... the Bud Jones racks have "Bud Jones" on the bottom. Perhaps the Chipco racks have the suits ...

1653410793314.png

1653410774402.png

The ones with the suits are too tight for sure...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom