Giveaway 4 Year Anniversary DB Giveaway (A little late lol) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Been a member for a little over 4 years now. I was waiting on these to come in to do this giveaway so now's the time!

Two Acrylic Bean Town Poker v2 Dealer Buttons. I think these are 65mm? Anywho they look fantastic and the colors in person are vivid and clear. Really happy with how they came out.

To humor me please comment "Bean Town" below, to be entered.

BONUS ENTRY! If you have Bean Town Swag please post a photo and your name will be added twice. Give you a slight bump in equity against the chumps who don't have the cool kids swag :cool.

Shipping on my dime to CONUS only. I think I till give this until Tuesday evening 8pm EST. Thanks peeps!

Acrylic DBs.jpg

Bean Town!

Does this count as SWAG?

1689953554034.png

Happy 4 years! I remember when you and I split that Horseshoe WSOP tournament set over 3 years ago; I was so nervous making my first deal... Couldn't have been with a better PCF Member!

Whoa! No way! I knew today was going to be a good day when I poured exactly 32g of coffee into the French Press on the 1st attempt. I said, "Jonathan, something good's gonna happen".
Couldn't have gone to a better guy. I'd say this was a little Boston run good for the awesome job you did on those chip holders! Thanks for entering everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom