36mm Question (1 Viewer)

robhinton

Pair
Reaction score
I wanted to see if anyone has attempted to label over the 36mm and how did it turn out ... pics are always nice too !

Thanks in advance

I've never done a label over on a 36 mm but I have done multiple inlay removals and fwiw the inlays come off pretty easy.

I wanted to see if anyone has attempted to label over the 36mm and how did it turn out ... pics are always nice too !

Thanks in advance
Yep I made some quarters and nickles and they turned out great.
E4475267-A354-48B2-9E44-9B031A681746.jpeg

3E738090-1BDF-4553-85AB-B8AB05913E98.jpeg

Over labels (unlaminated labels) :

View media item 15075
View media item 15069
View media item 15068
I also murdered and label 36 mm for a friend but have no pics.
Figured someone bought up the extra $1ks in that sale. Brie and I tried in the first minute and got like 10! Had to round up 5 of the original 9 sets that were released just to get playable
20200703_113307.jpg

Let's be honest... Jim's breakdowns are far from ideal unless you plan to leave all of the chips in play the entire tourney.

The T1000 were bought separately by the rack from @The Chip Exchange before these sets were sold.
Just look at the date my pic was uploaded. ;-)
I've sold this set like 2 years ago now.

@Ben8257 the most difficult ones to get in order to have these sets playable are the T500 and in some series the T5000.

Shame to relabel them, the 36mm are a uncommon sized chip and in a set make for a unique tourney set that stands out from your cash chips. As a quarter I suggest buying something similar that could play in together if needed. The smaller size for a sub dollar chip makes perfect sense so I can understand the desire to relabel.
iCntLe0.jpg

I bought a set from Apache and add-on last year to get a playable version. I believe Ben and I may be the only members with sets of these Cinci NCV's now making them Rare!...... (lol) I prefer the T25 based tourney with ~3000-5000 in value single/multi table with/without rebuys and/or bounty. I think it is a great pre-cash game tourney set for that role
iJI7dMJ.jpg

EeZRIkD.jpg

Travel sets ready for a tourney before a small cash game....
zZLRNOH.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom