Found 312 Roman Mold (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want in on this network! I’m a small time player, though.

I would love a barrel of those black and yellows. Bumblebee!

Your set you unveiled makes me now want to come up with a rounders tribute cash set. Maybe keep the fracs and turn the purple $10’s into a $20. Got less than zero ideas on a theme.
Labels color matched to the spots to highlight them, but white denominations because you need that balance somewhere. Then a silhouette of something, a skyline looks pretty good for those chip colors. Maybe it’s silver.

Maybe a Canadian rounders theme?

IMG_6811.jpeg
IMG_6812.jpeg

Alternating denoms with a left facing black beaver and right facing brown beaver

Trying to complete this tournament set, need a couple barrels more of one or two colors. The whites and golds would be perfect.

IMG_0809.jpeg

I think ideally for now I’d like to find a replacement for my $5. It and the pinks are pretty close when we played last. And the pinks are too pretty to let go just now. Something besides a white one down the road maybe? The trick will be tracking down 2-3 racks of $5 candidate chips.
IMG_6631.jpeg

I wouldn't mind helping both @joeyshin and @Seeking Alpha Social Club parting with those lots! Oh my... so much beauty in so little space.
I'm open to trades. Even three way trades. However, first shot goes to @Grimace since this is his wanted add. :)
My needs are pretty straight forward, but have pretty difficult to come by. I need 2 racks of white with pink 312 spots. Similar to below, but wider spots. Also, I do have other blank roman molds I "might" part with to get the chips I need.

2773275_1_x.png

I'm open to trades. Even three way trades. However, first shot goes to @Grimace since this is his wanted add. :)
My needs are pretty straight forward, but have pretty difficult to come by. I need 2 racks of white with pink 312 spots. Similar to below, but wider spots. Also, I do have other blank roman molds I "might" part with to get the chips I need.

View attachment 1234501

Are you trying to make a rounders set? Maybe I should just sell you mine? Then at least I’d see them once in a while

IMG_4295.jpeg
IMG_4296.jpeg
IMG_4297.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom